•FIFTEEN•18+•

•WARNING! SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AHEAD

•DAMON•

As I put my adorable mate down on the mattress—I started to removed his small brief as he tried to pry my hands away..

"A-Ah...W-what are you doing?"

He asked—innocently. As I can't feel but feel so goddamn horny for this adorable guy, Rage isn't taking no excuses to turn over and I was left with no choice.

•RAGE•

Ah, Ah—my mate is so fucking cute, I wouldn't mind fucking him till he became pregnant. He was like a angel infront of me. I can't help but growl in lust.

Grabbing his soft cheeks—I kissed him with force—and I groaned at the soft plump lips that he have—It was all mine and mine alone.

I push my tounge on his plumpy lips—As I played with his, sucking and tasting his sweet saliva that taste like honey and candy—Kissing him sloppily as I wanted to taste him more.

"Ngghh..."

My sweet dear mate Khene moaned as I lose my sanity—pushing him down the mattress as I sucked and kiss his white soft neck.

"Nyaa..Ahhh..Ah! Ah! Stoop...Aaah!"

He was feverishly moaning as I hold his hand over his head—my tounge lapped through his collarbone till I travel down his soft chest— until I was suprised when he suddenly cum at the contact that I've been giving.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Uhh.."

He moaned—loudly as I continue to play with his nipple— lapping and biting the pinkish flesh on my tounge seductively.

"Ugh, You already cum when I played with your nipple? What about when I do more than just that?"

I whispered—hoarsely as I lapped the sweet salty cum on his stomach.

"Stop—Stop teasing me already!"

He was turning flushed as he blured out the words—I remove his little brief, leaving him bare naked infront of me as I can feel that pre-cum is leaking..

I decided to unzipped the jeans that I wore when we returned here in the cabin, As I throw that away—my cock which is 11 inches when hard—can be seen trough my boxer short, I licked my lips as I stare at my flushed little mate, He can't blame me because we have this gene of having..thick huge cock.

As I removed the last piece of clothing that I have—My mate eyes widened as he cover his mouth in suprised.

Oh Goddess!

FIFTEEN