Chapter 8

When I got downstairs the next morning Adam was already downstairs I hesitated for a minute before proceeding ,I don't even get it how can somebody be so damn handsome he does not even knows how girls drool over him he is so blessed even though he is blind he is still one of the best.

"good morning ".

"morning Sofia how was your night." he asks taking me by surprise "fine I said quickly wondering if what happen between us yesterday was on his mind,stop that Sofia I chided myself he was just trying to know about the person who is living with him trying to steer my mind elsewhere I ask

"so where is zayed".

"oh have you forgotten he went to school today." I guess not since you slept late so that means we are the only one at home, that word sent a shiver down my body ignoring my body reaction I spoke up

"so what do we do with our spare time I said after finishing my meal ".

"well they are plenty things we can do with our spare time for example we can take a stroll through the garden or you can entertain me by singing ."

"what I choke on my drink coughing."are you serious I look on his face for any type of signs that he is joking but I find none okay I think it's better we take a stroll through the garden.

"but why don't you want to sing I want to hear your voice ".

"what if I told you I don't know how to sing".

"don't you get it Sofia I just want to hear your voice it doesn't matter if you know how to sing or not I will still like your voice ".

"but....but you don't even know yet".

"but I want to hear it Sofia please ".

"seeing as I have no other choice I guess I have to sing right "I watched as his face slowly lit up with a smile, oh my God he is even more handsome when he smiles.

"are you that happy I ask.

"yes am so because am about to hear one of the beautiful voice ever." I blush hearing him say that and I was very happy.

"okay why don't we stroll through the garden I will sing for you there.

"okay he said standing up".

"no no don't stand wait let me help you".I said and I saw a smile lit up his face at my word.

"what's so funny ".

"nothing ".I knew he was lying but I left it at that.

"whatever just stand up I said leading him through the door ".

" wow Adam your garden is so beautiful ".I exclaimed.

"thank you, an glad you like it my mom made it for me,it was a birthday gift ." i heard the sadness in his voice at the mention of his mom and decided to query him.

"so Adam how was your mom like".I saw him pause before he started walking, at first I thought he was not going to answer me but I was surprised at his reply

"what's your problem with my personal life Sofia I don't want to talk about my parents and I don't ever want you to bring this matter up again if you do I will be more angry than this".whirling around he stormed back into the house making me wince at the banging of the door, okay now that is the angry Adam, I guess I shouldn't have probe ,with his personal life .

I guess Sofia shouldn't have brought Adam past  I wonder what made him so angry and your comment count people ,