sparring

Y/N POV

it is now monday and i woke to see my dad wearing his gear and i went to the showers to take a bath. when i exited the bathroom with my outfit on without the mask we went to classes and seeing as to how my first class was shooting class which will be taught by my dad i followed him to a classroom with a gun range. we were early but i saw team JNPR there and they noticed me so they went to me and talked to me.

Pyrrah: hey there Y/N how are you?

Y/N: i'm ok what about you guys.

Jaune: we are fine so your dad will teach us how to accurately fire guns.

Deadshot: yes mr. arc and during classes you will be calling me Professor. lawton, same goes for you Y/N.

Y/N & JNPR: ok.

Timeskip during shooting class.

Professor. lawton: ok class today you will be showing us how good you are in shooting these targets so who wants to go first.

yang the raises her hand and dad called her so she put on her ember celica while i thought of a plan to mess with her so i put on my wrist cannons and just wait for her to start shooting. yang went to the front of the class and dad started counting down.

Professor. lawton: 3...2...1 GO!!!

Yang then starts to shoot and so i start shooting her bullets making her miss. she got mad but everyone, except your dad who was proud of my skills, were shocked to see me shoot bullets with excellent accuracy. 

Jaune: how?

Y/N: my semblance is similar to my dad's it's call bulls eye where we can aim at a target and be able to compute all the variables before shooting at a fast rate.

everyone: woah.

Yang: well why did you mess me up?

Y/N: we it is really fun to actually mess with you.

yang got mad and tried to punch me but all i do is catch her wrist and put her in a headlock.

Y/N: if you wanna fight we can do it in goodwitch's class.

i let her go and the bell rang so i left the room and went to our next class which was conveniently ms. goodwitch's class.

Timeskip to goodwitch's class

Ms. Goodwitch: does anyone want to fight anyone today?

Y/N:*raises hand* i want to fight yang's team miss.

Ms. Goodwitch: ok then get your gear and go to the arena.

you and team RWBY then get your gear and after 5 mins you all went back to the arena. where the battle started. when the match started they decided to shoot you but all you did was shoot their bullets so they won't hit you so they decided to do this CQC since they thought you were the long range fighter but when they got close when weiss tried to stab you, you just grab her rapier then elbow her in the face so hard instantly dropping her aura to the red then you shot blake in the head with training rounds knocking her out so only ruby and yang are so you pull out your knife and charge at them. when you reached them you started trying to stab ruby causing her to dodge but then you shot her gut disorienting her allowing you to punch her face leaving you and yang. 

Y/N: well i guess i should be proud your parents didn't train me or else i might have ended up like you guys here i mean seriously this is what their so called training did for you guys?

yang just got angrier at this remrk so sher tied to shoot you but you sht her ember celica getting bullets stuck on ember celica's barrel and when yang couldn't shoot you charged at her kneeing her in the gut then elbowing her face then uppercutting her knocking her out.

Ms. Goodwitch: ok that's the end of the match and the winner is Y/N lawton.

Y/N started cheering for you then you left the room and went back to the dorm.

End of chapter.

A/N: hey guys this is my new chapter and i just need to ask something who do you want to e paired with:

weiss

blake

velvet

coco

penny

goodwitch

winter

cinder 

neo 

emerald

or harem without ruby and yang

now i didn't include yang or ruby because through out the story you will hate them so it will be weird if you were in a relationship with them so please vote now on who you want you be paired with.