NEW BOOK ALERT

Hey guys!

Guess what!!!! I have started writing a new book and there is already one chapter up.

Don't forget to go and show some love.

Here's a little sneak peak:

I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl walking up the pavement. Wow that girl is beautiful. I slowed down and followed her. I feel like a stalker doing that. I should stop. I started to speed up when I saw a man walking up to her. That does not seem good. She slightly turned and noticed him and she started to speed up her steps but she stumbled and fell. Shit! I quickly pulled over and got out of my car. I ran to where she was but I saw her kicking the man in the balls. Wow I was going to save her and she didn't even need it. That girl is just perfect. I stood so close to her that as she got up and turned she collided with my hard chest. She stumbled and was about to fall when I gripped her waist. She looked up and met my gaze. I instantly got lost in her beautiful blue eyes. I heard some groans coming from the man lying down and that caught my attention when suddenly the girl freed herself and ran away. Where is she going? I don't even know her name. I quickly ran to my car and sped up the road and caught up with her. She was going up a driveway so I parked at the end of the road and looked at her getting in safely. When I touched her I felt something that I never felt before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to comment and share my book. I love you guys so much.

-Love Mokshda