CHAPTER 19 edited

A/N

Like i promised since i got 10 votes and comments a chapter!!!!

CHAPTER 19

Recap:

"Change in there, I'll be waiting outside," Killua muttered as he stopped in front of a door, I jumped off his back and ran inside the room eager to take off the dress.

Though I stopped as soon as I closed the door, I realized there wasn't anyway I could take off the dress or corset. It was all laced in the back with a ribbon...

"Killua!" I yelled in panic.

"What?!" He quickly answered back sounding also panicked.

"I can't take off my dress!"

...

...

Awkward pause....

"What?"

NIJIKA P.O.V.

Killua and I both blushed as we walked down the stairs with an embarrassed look. Everyone, even the butlers were snickering as we avoided eye contact. Well everyone except Gon...

Like who wouldn't, after you needed to ask a guy to take off your clothes...

<<REWIND/FLASHBACK<<

"What?"

I embarrassingly popped my head out of the door and pulled Killua in, "The dress is laced up with ribbon so I can't take it off myself, same with the corset..." I embarrassingly muttered.

Killua who seemed to realize the situation blushed red, his eyes widening, "W-What am I suppose to do?!" He cried as he threw his arm up into the air.

I looked at him my face bright red, "Take out the ribbon, that's the only thing I need help in! Same with the corset, after that I can do everything myself!"

Killua seemed extremely embarrassed he was doing this but nodded and made a motion for me to turn around. I complied and lifted my hair up so it wouldn't get anything tangled in it.

I suppressed a shudder as I felt the light feeling of cold fingers touching my bare back. I bit my lip in embarrassment as I felt him start to untie the ribbon slowly. I sighed when I felt the dress become extremely loose and fell off my body onto the ground revealing a corset and some boy shorts.

"Don't you dare look anywhere but the strings," I threatened with with a growl, if he peeked at all....

Killua ignored my threat and started to undo the tying in the back of the corset as well, slowly my lungs started to feel more loose letting me take deeper breaths.

I sighed in relief when I felt the corset come undone, but quickly covered my chest area with my arms, the lace bra Kikyou has been making me wear making me uneasy.

"Done," Killua shakily muttered, I could feel that he took a step back, the body heat I was feeling on my back quickly disappearing.

"T-Thanks, I could do it for here," I stuttered. Killua then shot towards the door and ran out, the only thing I could see was his back, silver hair and bright red ears.