9] late night

atlantis - STRFKR

atlantis - STRFKR

~YOUR POV~

The following two weeks were filled up with time spent with Hoseok that you couldn't describe in any other way than intense. Every single day was spent beside him. Whether he was at your house, you were at his house or the Ukulele shop, you were both constantly alongside one another.

You began to easily fall in line with his life and schedule, your schoolwork unbelievably easy to complete. Lea was more than happy to answer your copious amounts of questions, and even Kai was helpful from time to time despite the fact he was still a bit standoffish toward you.

It was hard to believe it was already early July. It was hard to believe an entire month of your stay was already gone. Time was moving too fast, and in a way that bothered you. But, you were constantly having so much fun that the only time you had to worry about time itself was in the late hours of the night before you fell asleep. As you would replay the beautiful moments of the day in your mind, the fear of dwindling time would somehow always arise. The fear was difficult to push away.

"Where's Hoseok at tonight?" That was Mia. She was propped up on the couch eating a spoon of peanut butter while you were washing up the dishes.

"He's stuck helping to repaint the inside of the Ukulele shop," you couldn't help but sigh a bit as the words left your mouth.

"Miss him already?" Mia chuckled.

"Is it bad that I do?" You turned off the water and reached for a hand towel to dry your hands.

"No, not necessarily. I mean, are you guys an item yet or what?"

"No...we're not together."

"But you want to be?"

"What's with all the questions?" you let out an exasperated laugh, going to sit down beside Mia on the couch.

"I don't know. He's just been around a lot lately, and your smiles become brighter than the sun whenever he's here. Not to mention, you start moping around once he's not here...Am I overreading into this?"

You hesitated slightly at first. Verbally expressing your developing feelings for Hoseok would make them real. If they were real, you'd have to deal with them.

"You're not overreading it all..."

Mia giggled excitedly, "I knew it. Do you have plans with him tomorrow for fourth of July?"

"He actually hasn't said anything about it, so I'm not sure. We'll all probably just go to the beach like usual. You should come with us, whatever we do. Maybe a pretty girl like you will make Kai start being a little less uptight."

"Is he cute?" Mia had met everyone in the group at some point or another except for Kai. He was notoriously unaccepting and anti-social.

"He's pretty cute."