#27 Arrested

This is the last update for today, make sure that you read  chapter 24, 25 & 26 before this.

Arjun.

"What..what are you talking about!?" Mahesh said after a moment. "That's not possible!"

"Are you sure?"

"I am damn sure that One of them is a police officer" I said.

"Abiram, Thomas and everyone, Retreat now" Father said to the mic.

"Think of it, After Officer Ajith roy's death, What if they have already handed over the case to a new officer? What if one of them is a undercover officer?"

"No way!" pramod said "It will put us in a tight spot! His higher ups will be watching over him, We don't know how powerful they are"

"We can't let him free" father said

"And we can't kill him too, His death might bring the police inside surya group" raghav sir said.

"This is not like the other cases, I can't even clean up after this mess, You know all that followed Ajith roy's case, This will be out of our hands!" I Said firmly.

"Then what are we going to do?" Pramod asked.

"Let's kill them and get it over with" Abiram said as he came inside.

"If we leave them now, We will have to deal with them again" Mahesh nodded.

"Do you want to kill a police officer?We don't even know for whom they are working for!" I said.

"Let's vote then" Abiram spoke up "We will go with majority's opinion" he said "Those in favour of killing them raise your hand-" He stopped as someone opened the door to the conference room.

"Sir!" Karan came inside and I looked at him, it's unlike him to interfere in the conference room.

"I am sorry to interfere, But Officer suresh kumar is here" He said.

"What!?" Father narrowed his eyes "what does he want?"

"He said he wants to...arrest the people who..attacked varsha" He said "And..that reporter is also here with him"

"Trishana?" Abiram asked in a thunderous voice.

I too looked at him.

Karan looked at me and nodded "yes" he said.

What is she upto now!?

I tried my best to keep her away from getting involved, But how come she's here!?

"You said you blocked that girl from coming to the site!" Father turned to me.

"I did" I said" I asked Thomas mathew to keep her from reaching there" I said "I even sent him her location" I turned to him.

"He borrowed my officers to stop her" Thomas supported me proudly "she was in their custody all the time" He added.

"Then why the hell is that bitch here?" Mahesh asked angrily.

"It's impossible for them to get a warrant at this time" Father said "Do not let them inside, Seal all the gates" he ordered.

"Wait!" I said "It looks like trishana has something in store for us" I said slowly and turned to mahesh "Are you sure that you didn't leave any evidence behind?" I asked.

"Of course I didn't!" mahesh said "I'm not stupid" he added.

"Then let them inside and see what this is about" I said "They can't arrest mahesh anyway" I added.