#28 Arjun's True colors

Trisha.

I am really confused at shweta's statement.

"What do you mean by that?"

"The most scariest one in my brothers is Arjun, Yes, you are right, He never takes part in anything dangerous, He don't like to get his hands dirty, But he knows how to play with the law, He knows how to take care of people and he is the brain of surya group, Even my father acknowledge it" Shweta explained.

"But varun-"

"Varun is his junior!" shweta said "varun is more like a shield he has, Every cases represented by varun is actually Arjun's, He is ruthless and cruel, He believes that as long as he does not take part in the real killings and bloodshed, He's safe"

"That's..crazy" shahid said and I nodded.

"I don't trust him, If you are to be wary of someone, It's him" I said "From the moment father brought him home, I knew that he is different" she said.

"Father brought him home? What do you mean by that?"

"Arjun is not my Amma's son" Shweta said "He's my half brother" she said and I nodded.

I am already aware of it, I was watching them all these time.

"You knew it!?" Shweta looked shocked "Only a very few people know about it" shweta said "We were forbidden to mention it, Even Abiram and Mahesh avoid it" she said "I have always felt that Arjun hated our family, He and his mother was abandoned and after his mother died, he was taken by the orphanage, I didn't know why father wanted to bring him home first"

"Why?" shahid asked.

"He was brilliant" she said simply "I am sure that father saw the potential and took him home when he was only 13 years old"

"Arjun hates your family?"

"When he first came home, Abiram and Mahesh did everything in their power to make sure that Arjun have a tough time, They bullied him, locked him up and tortured him" She said "And father ignored all of it until the day arjun was nearly killed in the prank and he sent him to boarding school"

"I knew that mahesh and Abiram is fighting for the company, I had no idea there was this much trouble inside"

"Yes, Arjun grew up outside our house and he was sent to the boarding school, Then he took law and graduated and when he finally came back, He was totally a different person" shweta said "He didn't want to work for surya group and set up his own law firm outside, But mahesh got entangled in a suicide case and Arjun took up his case with father's request"

"Nandana case" I whispered "The case that was overturned overnight after surya law firm got involved"

Shweta nodded "Arjun was brought back and appointed as the MD of surya group and then he started his career, He never wanted to raise his rank, So no one bothered about him, But during these time, Even though he is in the same position he was 5 years ago, He has the greatest influence in the company, Even my father regard him highly and Mahesh and Abiram had no choice but accept it, Because if it was not for Arjun, They would have been jailed long before"

"Wow! he sure is something" shahid said "There was something like this going on inside surya group!?"

"I never bothered about him before as I had enough in my hands with mahesh and Abiram, I just thought he is only skilled in Merging and acquisition, But I have been wrong"

"I always knew that Arjun is different, He was intelligent and cunning, He don't have a gang of private goons like Mahesh or Abiram, But he always managed to get his way"