36

yoongi;

"I wonder if y/n saw our picture" Jimin says just as my song ended.

"What picture?" I ask, taking my headphones out.

"The one I just uploaded on twitter" he says and I nod and turn my head back towards my notebook.

I quickly pull my phone out and check the time.

2:44am.

Of course y/n was already asleep by now but I missed her like crazy and wanted to see her.

"We should practice once more before we leave" Hoseok says and when everyone agrees I set my phone down then stand up to practice.
-
"Ah I'm exhausted!" Taehyung cries out as he falls onto the couch back at the dorm.

"I'm gonna head to bed" I say and separate from the others.

I lay down in bed and click my phone screen on.

My lock screen was y/n and I and the more I looked at it the more I missed her.

All I wanted was to go see her but we had been practicing non stop and getting ready for an upcoming concert so I had no time.

I hope she's doing well.

After swiping through pictures of us I go to our texts and message her.

I know you're sleeping but I just wanted you to know that I miss you very much and I hope you're eating all of your meals. I promise I'll come visit sometime after our concert. I've just been so busy lately but just know that you're always on my mind. Well, I'm going to sleep so reply whenever you wake up and just remember that I love you. 💕

After typing it out I hit send then set my phone down and closed my eyes.

Doing this job was extremely hard but it was what I loved doing and I couldn't give up just because things are difficult.

I let out a breath and turn over onto my side.

All I wanted right now was to cuddle with y/n but of course that wasn't possible.

I miss her.
-
Waking up the next morning I felt sore.

The dancing was killing my legs but of course I'd endure it.

I grab my phone and smile once I see a message from y/n.

I miss you too. )): why does the concert have to be so far away? I want to see you now. I guess I'll wait though TT. I hope you're not overworking yourself and you better be eating all of your meals! Please don't stress yourself out either. I know writing songs is hard but just take a breath and let your mind rest. If that doesn't work just call me and I'll try my best to help. I love you. ❤️

I smile and text back.

I know it's far away but it'll come faster than you think. Please just make sure you take care of yourself while I'm away. When I come back we can go anywhere you want, I promise. I love you, baby. ❤️

I then stand up, get ready, and head out for another long day of practice.
-
you;

After reading Yoongi's texts I felt happy.

I felt as if I could breath again.

All I wanted now was to see Yoongi and just run to him and hug him but since I couldn't I would go to work and wait for the day of the concert to come.

When I arrived at work I got straight to doing my job.

"You haven't texted me recently, is everything okay?" Zico asks, coming up beside me as I re stock records.

"Everything's fine" I say.

"Are you sure about that?" He says.

"Positive" I say.

"Then why won't you talk about what happened at the movies?" He asks.

"I told you to forget about that" I say.

"I don't want to! You keep pushing the topic away but I don't want to forget about it y/n! If I wanted to I wouldn't keep bringing it up! Hell, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want it!" He says and I look up at him with wide eyes but before I can speak someone else does.

"Y/n,

what is he taking about?"