#34 Truth & lies

Trisha.

I am wearing a skinny jeans and a cute black top with my favourite denim jacket over it.

My make up is not as heavy as the last time since I didn't want it to be obvious that I have put too much effort for meeting him.

Varsha said that I have a "cool chic" look with a friendly air, At the same time, The skinny jeans with pointed heels made my legs look extra long and sexy- Her words, Not mine.

I am not a fan of high heels and I hope I wont embarrass myself by falling flat infront of him.

Yup, I am back here in his club house.

It was past 8 when I walked inside the crowded club and started to look around.

I walked to the place where he had taken me the last time and Arjun was already there with a glass in his hand, He smiled and raised up his hand, Gesturing me to come up.

Even though he was still in his executive style dark blue shirt and slightly messy hair, I could not help but notice that he is very handsome.

"Arjun, I am sorry I'm late"

"No, you are just in time, I only reached here now" he said and guided me to the empty round table in the quiet corner.

He pulled out the chair for me and I raised my eyebrows at his gesture.

He was still standing close to me and I just realised how tall he really is, Even with my heels, I couldn't even reach up to his eye level.

"Have a seat, Sanjana" he said and the way he looked at me was giving me goosebumps.

"Thank you" I said as I sat down and waited until he took the opposite chair.

"What would you like to have?" He asked me.

"A mocktail, I can't get drunk" I said and he nodded, then signalled to a waiter who came to take our order.

When our drinks came, I looked at him.

"I don't know if you will like this shirt I picked up for you" I said and took the paper bag from the side.

Arjun smiled and got it from me, then looked inside it.

"I like grey, A color between black and white" he said and looked at me.

The way he said that, I just felt my heart quickening it's pace.

"Thank you, Sanjana, you didn't have to go to so much trouble for this though" he said.

"it was no trouble at all" I said "I had fun picking up your shirt" I smiled "But I am sorry, I wasted your time calling you here" I told him.

"Dont be" he said "I am glad to meet you, Sanjana" he said "I was kind of...looking forward to see you" he said slowly and I looked at him in surprise.

There it is again, the strong magnetic forces binding us, The undeniable sizzling attraction.

Trisha! Focus! You are here to make him fall for you! Not the other way around!

He's narayan's son!

I looked down my glass.

Arjun.

I noted the slight anger that flashed across her eyes before she looked down.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" I asked her and she looked up.

"Since both of us don't wants to get drunk in a working day, Let's just get out of here and get some fresh air" I said again.

"Sure" She smiled "I would like that"