dark n fun

It felt like the world has stopped spinning as you covered your face with your hands, you were such an idiot.

"Ok, the phones have no signal not to mention that the doors seem to be mechanical" Namjoon sighed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"So in other words we are screwed" Jungkook blurted out as he sat down on the ground with a miserable expression over his face.

"Yes" Namjoon replied before he glanced over at you and F/N "im so sorry for this, I hope we can work this out together" he spoke with a sad smile as he walked over to you.

"I... it's fine" you said in a shaky voice and yes, you weren't one to be terrified of the dark even though you didn't love it, but as there was no outside light source coming in it made you quite anxious.
But it seemed like the males realised that fact pretty quickly so it didn't take long till they began comforting you.
"Hey don't be scared" Yoongi smiled softly as he walked over to you with a gentle smile "we will protect you two" they said as you felt yourself being pulled into Jimin's soft chest.

Your friend was just screaming inside as Taehyung was holding her hand so that she 'wouldn't get lost'. She was enjoying that, a little too much in that matter.

Now then a sudden emergency popped up as you felt the hours of waiting and letters of drinks get to you, this was mission impossible but unfortunately, you weren't going to be able to hold back.
"Umm where is the toilet" you blurted out which caused everyone's eyes to fall on you.

"The thing is there are only the male toilets on this side of the building which are luckily linked with this room...but sorry we can't let you go alone" Namjoon answered while you were jumping up and down trying to hold it in.

"um we could go with her if she doesn't mind" Jimin and Yoongi replied, man this dream was about to turn into a nightmare as Jimin took your hand "let's go".

'Umm, why can't I just go with F/N' you thought as you saw Taehyung letting F/N rest her head over his chest while Jungkook and Namjoon were trying to find their way out meanwhile Jin was taking a nap over Namjoons lap.

You got the gist, F/N wasn't going to budge but you made sure to send her the largest glare.
You were glad that it only took a minute or two of stumbling around before you got to the toilets, but just to your luck, you happened to end up walking into the wall rather than walking through the door .
"Be careful" both of them chuckled in sync as you walked into the toilet cubical before closing its door.

"This is just great two of the members from my favourite band are just about to hear me pee" you thought out loud only to hear a sudden burst of laughter from the two males which caused your face to turn three shades redder.

\×× finally updated!!!××/