T H I R T Y - 4

Two months later
Lonzo Ball;
These last two months have been great , we finally picked out a name for our son and we decided we were gonna name him Leo because it means lion and you already know the ball era finna be crazy and we finna eat'em up , but Jada just hit the 9 month mark and she's about to bust anytime now , we told my family and they were pretty excited , jr turned a year a month ago and he already stuttin like his daddy , not finna lie the kid can already hope , he got that from yours truly .

I wake up to the feeling of the bed wet , so I open my eyes and see Jada holding her belly .

"Lonzo my water just broke ." She cries and I get out of bed , put on my sweats and slide on my slides grab her hospital bag and pick her up and run to the garage and put her in the lambo , but as I get in the car I forgot my phone , wallet and keys on the kitchen counter .

"Lonzo hurry please baby ." She cries and i run in the house and go grab my shit and run back to the garage start the car open the garage and pull out and close it and head to the hospital .

As I was speeding , we get pulled over .

"Why are you speeding sir ?" The officer asks me .

"My wife's in labor ." I tell him.

"Alright follow behind me ." He says and do as told and we get to the hospital .

As we get there they put her in a room and start preparing her for labor and call my family and her's and wait for them to get to the hospital .

As they all get here , Jada can only have two people with her while she's giving birth .

"Zo and grandma ." She says holding on to my hand .

"Grandma it hurts ." She cries gripping my hand tighter .

"Jada you making me lose all feeling in my hand ." I tell her , got damn this girl strong .

As of right now Jada is about to give birth to our son .

"Ms.ball breath okay ." The nurse says as Jada still cries and screams , I know it don't hurt that damn bad.

"Babe I know it donr hurt that bad ." I tell her and the nurse and her grandma looks at me .

"Lonzo I will rip your dick off and make you eat it ." She tells me .

"Ms.Jada are you ready ?" The doctor asks her and she nods .

"Okay Jada when we say push i want you to breath then push okay ?" He asks her as she cries and nods .

"Lonzo I hate you ." She cries .

"Why do you hate me ?" I ask her .

"Cause you did this to me , we're not having sex anymore ." She says .

"Baby I'm sorry ." I say and try kissing her .

"If your lips touch me I will rip them off your face ." She tells me .

"Okay Jada push ." The doctor says and she grabs my hand and screams and starts to push .

"Zo we need you down here ." The nurse says .

"Oh no I'm not going down there ." I say .

"Zo hurry . " she says and i walk over there towards them .

"Cut the cord ." The doctor says and I see this weird ass thing and everything goes black .

I wake up to baby cries , and I look around and see Jada smiling and holding our son .

"What happened ?" I ask walking over to her and she laughs .

"You passed out ." She smiles and I look at her holding our son .

"Hi ." She smiles as Leo smiles .

"That's your daddy ." She smiles , he looks like Jada a little bit he has her nose and ears but he has my eye color and mouth shape .

"Aww ." My dad says walking in with jr and my brothers and mom , with jada's family right behind them .

"I love you baby ." She smiles up at me .

"I love you too ." I smile and kiss her , I don't know what this got damn girl did for me to love her like I do but I swear on everything Leo and her will forever and always will be apart of me .

|| Two more chapters and then I'll be ending this book and making the sequel I love you guys .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||