*Sigh*

ALL THE COLLEGE STUFF IS GOING TO BE 98% INACCURATE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"My parents are crazy, yeah. I'm ok. If you haven't already heard, ask Robbins, children are resilient,"

"Amity, you went through a traumatic experience. You almost died, it's ok to not be ok."

"But, Dr. Trewenn, with all-due respect, I'm fine. Sure, I'm not as quiet or as reserved, but as a doctor those are terrible traits. I'm going to be an amazing surgeon and I'm not letting one little thing get in the way of that,"

"Alright, I'll page your mom and let her know you're free from counselling sessions,"

        I nod and step down the hall. Maybe I'm not as fine as I pretend to be, but no one is. At least it didn't trigger a mid-life crisis like it did for my dad. I see him step out of the elevator with my mom, she was reprimanding him. 

"Dad, what the hell?!" 

"Amity, I-"

"Don't. Just don't. For someone who's felt his life almost slip away you should try valuing it a little more," I say in a huff, falling into line with them and Christina. I walk behind them, evaluating the scene.  I remember running at the sound of gun, right here. I come back to reality and run to catch up with them. 

           I wait for dad's speech to end when he suddenly quits. I look in shock and begin to laugh. Holy hell, well that's not what I expected to happen, not at all. I walk over to Bailey, who's also laughing, she looks at me and then her watch. 

"Aren't you supposed to be over at U of W for early courses by 1:30?" She questions.

"Yeah, why?" 

"It's 1 right now," 

"Crap, crap, crap, crap," I begin to run so I can catch a cab. It's not too far but Seattle has terrible traffic. I grab a pen and a notebook from behind the main counter. I double check that I have my wallet and phone then book it out to the front. I text mom and hop in the cab.

"Where to, kid?"

"University of Washington,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Le Time Skip

            I sit outside the campus rethinking my entire enrollment. The glaires were something I could get over but not even the professor believes in me. I felt like Harry Potter, and that teacher was Umbridge. However, they were smart students, but idiot surgeons. I guess that's the purpose of this and internship. I sit next to the fountain enjoying the little water droplets that hit my back while I did my homework before my next class. Most of the students were 24, I'm 13. How the hell does that even happen? I sigh and continue to absorb information when my phone goes off.

       'how was class?'-Lexie 

        'great'- Me

       'Good'- Lexie

             It's easier than explaining everything. I finish and walk across the campus for my second class of the day, it doesn't go any better.

~~~~~~~~~~~6 mo. later~~~~~

             I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth as I flip the page. I had read all of my books front to back at least 9 times already but the upcoming final is absolutely nerve wracking. When I wasn't studying, I was asleep. I study the hospital cases as well as my books. 

"Honey-"

"Mom, we've been over this. If I want to stay top of my class I have to study. I want to trample them by whatever possible,"

"I was just going to ask I you wanted some coffee?"

"With whipped cream? Please,"

"And peppermint sprinkles," She says kissing my head.

~~~~~long story short, I got the highest marks the professor has ever seen.

~~~~~~~~I'm Lazy sooooo skip to graduation/6 months later.~~~

                    I pose next to my parents for pictures. 

"You're a college graduate, how does it feel?" Arizona asks.

"Like I want to burn that building to the ground," I laugh. They knew that the teachers and students there wouldn't let me rest for even a second. 

"I don't blame you," Richard said. We went out and got some ice cream at this little place near the hospital. In a month, I'll be an intern and it'll be heaven, if I can endure hell. 

It's short and crappy. But it's done. I'd have more inspiration if you guys comment. Also, thank you for 3k reads! To some people that isn't much, but to me that's a lot especially since it's only been up for less than 4 months!!!!!! Lots of love for every last one of you!