SIXTEEN

SNAPCHAT

noodle boy! DONT CRY SKSBSJyou can come visit us!!!!or we can come back and visit you!!!

noodle boy!
DONT CRY SKSBSJ
you can come visit us!!!!
or we can come back and visit you!!!

girl scout cookie
i know i'm just gonna miss you
i'm gonna miss being able to walk
and see you whenever i want
i'm crYING AGAIN

Opened; 9:33 PM

girl scout cookie
wyatt????

Opened; 9:34 PM

|

Scout sighed loudly, smacking her phone down on the couch beside her, feeling more tears being to well up in her eyes. Having all of her newly found friends down the street was something nice hat she'd gotten used to in the last two weeks, and now they were all leaving.

The only other person she hung out with besides them was Josie, and she was even more busy than Scout was so they hardly ever saw each other. And with her mom on business trips more often then she wasn't, Scout Gallagher was alone most of the time.

She hugged the pillow she'd been holding even tighter, turning her focus back on the old episode of Big Brother 17 she'd been watching.

She always watched season 17 of BB when she was sad, it was the best season. The legend that was Johnny Mac always made her smile, but for some reason, it wasn't working today.

She paused the TV as she heard a knock on her apartment door, sluggishly getting up and wiping at her nose as she trudged to the door.

A smile broke out on her tear stained face as she looked out the peephole, unlocking and pulling the door open to greet the curly haired boy who stood in the hallway.

"Hi," she smiled, moving out of the way so he could walk in, shutting the door behind him, "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't just sit and let you be sad all by yourself," he spoke softly, almost falling over as she responded by hugging him tightly.

"Thanks, Wyatt," she mumbled into his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Don't mention it," he laughed, hugging her back for a brief moment before the pair pulled away from each other, "I'm gonna miss you too"

She just smiled, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the living room, "Watch Big Brother with me"

"Why are you so obsessed with this show?" Wyatt laughed, sitting down a good distance away from her on the couch.

"Have you never seen it?" Scout practically gasped, her hand gripping the remote.

"No," Wyatt shrugged, laughing at her dramatic reaction.

"Well you are in luck, sir," she cheered, restarting the episode she was on, "I just restarted season 17, it's the best season"

They got through about 3 episodes before Wyatt finally spoke up, "Okay, this is a really good show"

She only nodded, her eyes still training on the HOH competition on the screen. She was so focused, even though she knew who won.

Wyatt felt his hands start to sweat as she noticed how much closer she'd scooted to him since they first sat down, desperately wiping his palms on his pants. He leaned his head back, faking a yawn and stretching his arm over the back of the couch, pulling it forward slightly so it was resting on her shoulders.

"That was smooth," she mumbled, her eyes still trained on the tv.

"Thanks, I know"

Scout just laughed in response, leaning into his side, and pulling her legs up to her chest, leaning her head on his shoulder.

He felt nerves bubbling up in his chest, clearing his throat softly as he shifted around to get comfortable. A couple minutes went by, his focus on the show wavering as he felt her arm move, looking over at her as she lifted her hand up, her fingers moving to interlock with his.

He smiled, "Now, that was smooth"

"It's all about confidence, Noodle Head," she said, looking up at him. His head leaned down an inch, followed by hers leaning up.

A loud knock on her front door made them both jump, Scout nearly falling on the floor as Jack's voice boomed through the door, "Hey! We brought pizza!"

Scout stood up, her face bright red as Wyatt spoke, his hand rubbing the back of his neck, "I told them I was here"

She ran to the door, pulling it open to a wide smiling Jack, holding two boxes of pizza in his hands, the rest of the Losers standing behind him.

"Its sleepover time," Jack said, pushing past her and into her apartment.

Everyone else followed him in, Sophia dragging behind and smiling sympathetically at Scout, "I told them we should of texted you first"

"It's fine," Scout laughed, "My moms in London for a couple weeks anyway, it would be nice to have people here for a change"

|

wow they almost kissed we love a basic fic