the girl and the guy

Jisoo's POV

"I never knew you guys were this trashy. I can't believe this." I said as I zip my luggage. My head shaking in disbelief.

Jin was looking at me worriedly.

"And you young man,  why did you not do anything?" I said as I glared at my boyfriend.

I knew it wasn't his fault but I'm so pissed off.

I was all out knocked out for almost three days because of this shitty period and the next thing I knew was that Jennie had already moved out of the house.

So apparently, the guys found out that she's their music director and they felt betrayed.

What stupid nonsense.

I pulled my luggage as I went out of the room. The boys are all in the living room,  all looking down on the floor aside from Jungkook who is kneeling down and raising his hands in the air.

That kid.  I never told him to do that.

As if that gesture would keep him out of trouble.

"I was taking care of you. And I really can't say anything about it. The boys were a little upset. Yah, are you really moving out? " I heard Jin, his tone a little worried.

If I wasn't trying to prove a point in here,  I swear I would have swooned over him.

Stop that. I might give in. I told to myself.

To get back on track,  I raised my eyebrows and tried to look as intimidating as possible.

"What?  I thought you all don't want to be betrayed? Well, no shit. I knew her secret and I never told anybody about it. Not even you!" I said as I look at him.

Jin seemed to be a little taken aback as well as the boys but right now,  I don't really care.

At this time, I need to back Jennie up. The boys need to realize that the girl has a reason for not telling them.

And Jennie,  she needs to know that not everything is her fault.

I know I'm being unfair by taking sides but I can't let their relationship be messed up just because of this.

"Yah, Jungkook!" I said as I looked at my younger brother.

"Noona." he said, showing his puppy eyes.

Don't fall for it,  Jisoo.

"That won't work on me. I expected a lot from you Jungkook. You should have stayed by her side when I cannot." I looked at him a little disappointed. "And put down your hands and sit down. You're not some kid."

Though I'm a little mad,  I don't have the heart to see my brother having a hard time like that.

"Why?"

I looked around after I heard what Yoongi had asked. He looked at me a little confused. 

My eyes soften upon seeing his state.

I can't believe this guy.

He's trying to act all tough but he seemed to be the most affected among all the boys.  Of course, I noticed how he pays attention to her.

He likes her,  like,  really really like.

"Why did you not tell us?" he seemed a little hurt.

"Yoongi oppa, I hope you realize that it is not my story to tell."

"Yah,  hyung, then why are not mad at noona? She knows but she didn't tell us. You should all be mad to her as well." Jungkook piped in.

This two-faced kid.

I looked at him as he grinned at me.

"That's right Jungkook. Yah, Min Yoongi, admit it, you have a thing with my girlfriend. I hate you."

I tried not to laugh at what Jin had said. I don't even know why he's always jealous of Yoongi.

"Shut up old man. We both know how she's almost a sister and a best friend to me."

"Best friend my ass." my eyes went wide at what Jin had said. The guys look taken aback as well.

I guess Jin was serious about getting jealous of Yoongi. I put a mental note to talk to him about it.

"Stop it,  you kids. That is not the point here. " I turned back to Yoongi. "Were you hurt because she did not trust you with her secret? What are you guys,  her father?  And you Yoongi,  her boyfriend?"

"No,  I---ahmmm,-" I look at Yoongi who looked in the ground looking like a lost kid. The boys doing the same.

"She still lied." Yoongi concluded, though his voice seemed like he was a little unsure.

So he's trying to stick to what he believed in,  huh?

"I can't believe you people." I said before pulling my bags out.

I'm going to stay with Jennie in the meantime.

After opening the door, I was startled when I realized that Jennie was standing in front of the door,  a box of cake on her hand.

Oh shit. She heard everything.

Once she saw me, she tried to show her smile but of course,  I noticed her swollen eyes.

"Unnie!  Let's eat this cake with the boys!" she said as she tried to act cheerful.

My heart ached for the girl.

But then again, I felt a little proud of seeing her making an effort.

I moved along with her as she pulled me back in the unit and put the cake down on the table.

Before Jennie can even move to get some plates, Yoongi stood up from his seat, and Jennie stood frozen in her place.

I stare as they both look at each other.

Yoongi looked confused. His eyes lost its color. He looked like he was hesitating on something.

My eyes landed on Jennie and saw her hands shaking.

The boys all looked at the two, not daring to interrupt the silent communication that was surely happening.

The room was silent and the beating of their hearts are loud enough for my sensitive ears.

Somehow, my chest tightens at the sight in front of me.

They seemed to be two people who're almost ready to fall in love with each other but is unsure how to proceed.

A girl who's been broken a lot of times but is struggling to stand tall on her own...

And a guy who's standing up full of pride but is afraid to bow a little and stretch his arm to reach the hands of the struggling girl before him.

"Yoongi..." Jennie tried to break the silence. Her voice a little shaky and somehow,  a sharp pain cut my heart inside.

Yoongi flinched at the sound of her voice, he looked like he was struggling internally but in the end, his decision ended up to be something that is not good for the both of them,

He went back inside his room.

This idiot.

Soon,  the rest of the boys followed except for Jin and Jungkook who was smiling apologetically to Jennie.

I saw Jennie's lips quiver.

"Hey, let's go out. I really need to buy anything. By the way,  I'm moving in with you." I gently pulled her out of the house to stop her from possibly crying.

The girl had cried enough.

I swear to God, I will oppose real hard when Min Yoongi realized how he badly needed this girl in his life. I'll make sure to make his life harder before he can win Jennie.

And I'm hoping he realizes it soon because this girl is one of a kind.