Chapter Thirty-One

(A/N To everyone who's asking, Jay isn't bi but he is pan, as he and Kaidan discussed in Chapter Eleven ;) ~Beka)

I grinned breathlessly as I leant over to awkwardly grab the bubblegum lube from the bedside table. I knelt up and bravely pushed Jay from his side onto his back as best I could with my still cuffed hands. He simply looked up at me with hooded eyes and pressed a button on the handcuffs so they popped open. He threw them away onto the floor somewhere. I bit my lip and straddled his hips. He was still wearing his boxers.

"We'll have to take these off, you know," I told him, almost teasingly.

His face broke out in that beautiful grin of his. 

"Then get rid of them," he replied. 

I didn't hesitate before kneeling up and tugging his underwear down quickly. He kicked it off once they were below his knees. I sat down again and gasped at the feeling of his naked skin against mine...

He took hold of my hips and ground himself against me slightly. I moaned loudly, my head falling back on my neck. 

"Jay..." I gasped out, biting my lip hard. 

I took a deep breath and slid down his legs until I was sat on his calves carefully. I glanced down at his erection briefly and blushed a little. He seemed bigger than I remembered... 

I focused my attention on the bottle in my hand. I tried to twist it so it would pop up so I could squirt some into my hand. I frowned and tried again, but it wouldn't work. Jay plucked it from my hands and did it quickly before handing it back. 

I blushed even more. "Thanks..." I murmured.

I squirted some into the palm of my hand and looked at him, feeling brave again. I lifted my hand up and dipped my tongue into the lube, tasting it. 

"Yum," I said quietly, trying to be seductive. 

He closed his eyes and his lips parted. 

"Fuck, Kaidan..." he groaned.

I grinned widely in triumph before quickly hiding it so he wouldn't see it if he opened his eyes. I took hold of him in my lubed hand and moved slowly, spreading the lube all over him. He moaned slightly and I bit my lip again. The feeling of him in my hand was strange but I loved the fact that he was making these noises because of me. 

When the lube was all over and around him, I took my hand back. He whined at the loss and looked up at me. I kept my eyes on his as I licked the lube off my fingers and hand. He moaned and shut his eyes again. 

I leaned down and took him into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on the head of his member slightly, trying to get a taste of the bubblegum. He moaned loudly and grabbed onto my hair, getting some of the watermelon lube in it, I think. 

I flicked my tongue across him, making him cry out slightly and his hips jerk up towards me, pushing himself in further. 

I took him in slowly, managing not to gag as I took him all the way to the back of my throat. He moaned loudly, tugging at my hair slightly. I started to move slowly, licking at him occasionally to better taste to lube all over him. It was yummy.

Beginning to speed up, I looked up at him to see him moaning loudly and trying his best not to thrust up into my mouth. I would have smiled if I didn't have his cock in my mouth. 

All the lube seemed to be gone, or dripping round my lips, but I didn't stop, using my tongue to pleasure him too. 

He seemed to be trying to pull me off him.

"Kaidan... I'm going to come... If you don't want it in your mouth, pull away now," he said quickly. 

I rolled my eyes slightly and closed them, grabbing onto his wrists and pinning them as best I could to the bed either side of him. He gasped a little in surprise but just moaned again and he touched the back of my throat. I wasn't still amazed I hadn't gagged yet. 

He moaned my name loudly and cried out slightly as he came down my throat. This time I did gag slightly but I just swallowed quickly. I sat back, grinning to myself happily. 

He panted for a few moments, seeming exhausted. He slowly opened his eyes but quickly shut them again, biting his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. 

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, worried now. 

"Look in the mirror," he muttered, his eyes stills squeezed shut. He gestured as best he could to a large mirror on the wall. 

I frowned and looked. I gasped at the sight of myself. My hair was all ruffled up, but that wasn't what surprised me the most. It was the mixture of lube and come around my lips and dribbling down my chin that had me staring in the mirror with wide eyes. 

Suddenly the door burst open and it immediately dragged me from my thoughts. 

I squealed loudly and moved as quickly as I could to hide myself. I just happened to fall on the floor as I did. 

"Kaidan!" Jay exclaimed, sitting up quickly to check on me. 

"Ow..." I groaned. 

The laughter coming from the door sounded like multiple people and I just shrunk further out of view.

(A/N Glad you all said these aren't annoying :) Guess what!? It's my birthday tomorrow >.< Might not be able to post but will do my best. This chapter's dedicated to xXxBatmanxXx for the wonderful compliment in last chapter's comments :3 and generally being hilarious ~Beka)