Chapter 3

Varun's POV:
I always heard that seeing that one person, even if it is just for a short period of time, it still manages to make your day. She stood there mingling with some of my co-stars like Ileana, Jacky, and Arjun. She seemed to laugh, which was the most melodic sound out of the entire room. She seemed homesick for someone she hadn't met yet. As if it was very noticeable that I was staring at her, Alia approached me.

"Found the girl in the red dress?" She smirks as she leans against the counter of the bar.

"I sure as hell did." I look at her with a smirk and then turn my attention back to the mysterious beauty in the red stunning dress.

"But there's an issue." She says and I snapped my neck towards her that made her giggle.

"What issue?" I asked.

"She doesn't like you." She states so plainly.

"What? Why doesn't she like me? Wait, one minute how do you know she doesn't like me?"

"1. Yes she doesn't like you. 2. She finds you weird and annoying. 3. I know because that's my best friend, she tells me everything." She says taking a sip of the drink she ordered.

"I am not weird and annoying." I defend myself to which Alia laughs.

"You are too, why else do you think I fight with you all the time? Because you're annoying." She says and I roll your eyes.

"As if you're not annoying yourself!" I scoff.

"Rude." She smacks my arm.

"Varunnnnn I'm hungryyyyyyy!" I mimic her and she rolls her eyes with a smile playing on her lips.

"Shut up!" She hits my arm again.

"Do you always have to hit me?" I rub my arm.

"Only when you're being annoying, which is now so seems accurate as to why she don't like you." She smiles at me and I have the urge to flip her off. But I don't.

"Anyway, what's her name?" I asked still eyeing the beauty in the red dress.

"Shraddha." She says.

"Shraddha." I find myself repeating the name, until I noticed her coming towards the direction of both Alia and I.

Shraddha's POV:
"You seem really chilled out Shrads, if I may call you that." Arjun says to me. "I don't know how we've never met before if you have been attending Alia's success bashes from before." He says and I laugh.

"You may call me that, and neither do I. You're really funny." I say sipping on my drink. Speaking of Alu, where is she? My eyes scan around the entire room in chance of spotting her but I don't. Instead, my eyes fall on my sister talking to the one and only Sidharth Malhotra. They're both engaged in conversation, not seeming to care the amount of stares that both of them are receiving from other stars.

"Huh? I'm sorry what did you say?" I zone back into the conversation I was having with Arjun.

"No worries. I was asking if one day when the both of us are free, if we could go hangout somewhere. That's only if you'd like that." He says.

"Yeah sure. I don't mind, just let me know." I smile. We then begin to conversate with other stars, who I am familiar with. I then spot Alu leaning against the bar counter, talking with some dude. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, with blue ripped denim jeans. His hair was thick, and messy, the kind of hair that you could mess up easily but still managed to look hot. I walked over to them, but then that guy turned and I got a good look of his face. It was that annoying Varun Dhawan. However, I still walked over to them. I smiled at him politely and then focused my attention to Alu.