Part 10

So I am thinking of deleting this book??

🤔🤔

Nah i was just kidding.😂😂
I love writing this book so i will never ever delete it.😂😂

Sorry for the really bad start.🙈🙈

_____________________________

(Unedited)

🐥🐥🐥

Bangtan pov

It was around 11:30 when we stopped our car infront of Taehyung big house. It was really big.

At the backseat Taehyung was sleeping on Hobi's lap while drooling on his jeans making all of chuckle.

"So let's go. Who wanna carry him home?" Namjoon said.

"Me me please meeeeeeee.!!!!!!" Suddenly Yoongi said jumping up and down his seat looking like a five year old kid. His actions made us freeze.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi stared at their so called emotionless turtle hyung with an open mouth.

"Ahhhh D-Don't stare at me you bitches." Yoongi said stuttering while trying to hide his red embarrassed face.

"Hehehehehhe Yoongi hyung is soooooooo cute." Jungkook said and laughed.

"Don't call me that again or next time i will chop your dick and feed it to my turtle friends." Yoongi said in such a stern voice that madd Jungkook shiver in fear as he nodded quickly.

"Okay cmon Yoongi carry Tae and drop him to his house." Namjoon said while waiting for them to make their way.

Yoongi nodded and softly picked Taehyung up in his strong arms and made his way towards the front door.

Yoongi's pov

"Yeah baby kitten. We are home now." I said and smiled at the sleeping baby in my arms who was trying to snuggle into me more.

I was soon in front of the big brown door of the house. After a few knocks at the door i waited.

I looked down at my kitten's face making me sad. How i wanted him to be with me in my bed cuddling all day all night. (DJ YOONGI DJ YOONGI.!!!!) (A/n sorry for the lamest shit i wrote btw any directioner here!??😂)

As soon as the door shiffles behind the door I straightened up trying to make the best first impression on my soon to be brother-in-law. (😂😂😂 A/n again so sorry.)

But as soon as the door opened everything went blank.

I-is h-he who i think he is

"Oh Hi you must be Tae's friend." The man infront of me said.

I nodded quickly and stared at the man's face.

"Oh he already fell asleep. He mist be really tired." The man said and chuckled lightly and took Taehyung in his arms.

"Well thanku for dropping him and sorry if he caused any trouble. He is a clumsy kid." The man said again.

"N-no he d-didn't cause any trouble. I-it was fun hanging out with him." I replied with stutter and confusion.

"Okay anyways I am Baekhyun. Taehyung's bug brother and it was nice meeting you. Byee." He said with a smile and was about to speak something but i just turned around and started walikg towards our parked car with millions of thoughts running in my mind.

No way. No way Taehyung is the brother of that mafia Baekhyun.

_______________________________
(Hi guysss.

So an update after a long time.

A little confusing chapter.

I hope you like it.

Thankxx for reading.

Byeeee

Fighting.!!!!👻👻