this is the end..

The short one caught his breath before standing up and practically sprinted over to me. He crashed his body against mine, hugged me tightly and cried into the crook of my neck.

"I-its ok...jimin" i brought a shakey hand up to his back and hugged him tighter. Failing my attempt at comforting the shaking jimin, he clutched my hospital gown. Everytime his shoulder shook from him crying, i felt my heart sink.

I stopped looking at him and stared at the other two standing by the door. Yoongi looked like he just saw a ghost.( i inwardly laughed) He took one small step towards me and another. But taehyung didnt move. He just looked down guiltily and played with his fingers.

"I knew you would wake up jungkook" jimin said as he pulled away and wiped the tears from his tear stained face.

He smiled brightly and smiled happily.
"I was worried about you. Hehe" he giggled *awwwww*

"Sorry for making u worry jimin."i apologized and scratched the back of my head. Yoongi finally reached the hospital bed with his small steps. When i noticed that he was close to me, i stopped looking at jiminand put my focus on yoongi.

"Hey mr sweg" i smiled and he chuckled.

"Its nice to have you back," he stopped and took a shaky breath in before continuing his sentence "jungkook"

"I thought u wouldnt wake u-up" he stuttered and a single tear fell down his face.

"Eww." I playfully said. "Mr tough swag guy is being all mushy" i laughed and he smiled before playfully punching my shoulder.

"But really...i was scared.." Yoongi said.

"never fear, jungkookie is here" i punched the air and giggled. yoongi just smirked. Now there was only one person left...

Taehyung.

I think that jimin and yoongi were thinking the same thing, because jimin said " we'll give u guys....space" and he grabbed yoongis hand and dragged him out if the room leaving me and tae alone.

I suddenly remembered all the stuff that he said to me while i was in a coma..

About him loving me back... Him crying everyday he visited...my heart started to race as taehyung walked towards me nervously.

"Um..hi" he smiled and knelt down on the bedside. "Listen....im so so-"sudfenly, all these feeling rushed out of me and i pecked him on the lips and he stared back suprised. I smiled gently while looking down,and said " its ok...you dont have to be sorry..." he smiled and hugged me tight, but i pushed him away gently.

"But did you really mean it?...when you said you loved me? Or was it just beacuse you felt bad?" i questioned and furrowed my brows. I hope he meant it...

he snapped his head up andlooked me dead in the eyes with the most serious face "i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it jungkook..When im with you...i forget how to be mr cool and popular.. I always wonder about you and what your doing...,"

By this point i was crying silently. I tried to hide my face, but taehyung pulled my hands away and tilted my chin up. He smiled cutely.

"so dont ever think im lying about that...i do love you...but...do you think that you would be willing to be my boyfriend and put up with all my bullshit?"

I just giggled and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand "yes!"
Ive never felt so happy before and i couldnt stop smiling ny bunny smile. I lunged at taehyung and hugged him and he hugged me back.

I was his.

And he was mine :)

PLEASE READ_____
HEY GUYS. I just wanted to let you know That this is the last chapter. Its been so much fun writing for you guys and it makes me sad to end it :/ but on the Bright side, there may be a part two if you guys want. Depending on how many people say that they want it, it will be created.
SO YEA!!!

❤❤