Chapter 7 - Uh Oh

Okay. Back to uploading!! <3

I hate sunburn! aaaawww! It hurts! And burns!

Oh, and we swam at 8 waves waterpark at Bulacan.

Here in the Philippines.

You should try it sometime!

It has waves like in a beach but much much more bigger. :)

Onto my upload!! :D

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^

     The man was wearing a cowboy costume and on his hand was a cowboy scepter. Weird right, a scepter... Anyways. The man was also wearing red pants that swayed whenever he moved, making it looked like it was fire. And the man.... was ... small.

     "Oh! Hey there m'lady! My! What a lovely lady we have here!" He smiled at me.

     I don't know if it was because his voice was sexy like a man or maybe because he acted like one but I laughed. Yep, I laughed. I even slapped my ass and made weird excruciating noises.

      None of them looked at me like I was crazy, on the contrary, everybody laughed with me.

     "You-hahahah! You are a-hahahaha! funny little boy!" I managed to ruffled between my laughs.

     Suddenly, everybody laughed even harder. I felt relieved, I felt completed. I was one of the crowd. It was the first time that I was in the same page as many people were. Or maybe they were sharing the same feeling I felt a while ago.

     Of course, followed by happiness was always BS.

     First BS, elecricity was cut-offed.

     Second BS, I fear the dark.

     Third BS, It rained. I hate rain.

     Fourth BS, John became a Red Bull. And if I meant a Red Bull. It meant a raging Red Bull.

     "JAMINE!!! WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?!" See, a Red Bull.

     I giggled. Don't get me wrong. I'm freakin' scared right now. Who knows what John could hella do.  He could place me in a barrel full of rocks on the top, then throw me into the water and send Sharks to circle around me, while explaining that my soul needs to be clenched and the sharks would absorb the bad spirits. He could also send me 8344975483957 meters to the ground and get away with it just by saying, "She was a bad girl. Into hell she goes."

     We were talking about John Michaels. The son of Johnny Test. Note heavy sarcasm.

     John Michaels was a poor man once but not now. Now, he held he world in his hands. Everyone believed in him, but he always lied. Well, not everyone, I don't believe in that ahole.

     "Find me!!" I shouted to him and ducked under the front desk.

      As soon as the words were out of my mouth, people screamed. Late rection, I guess. Till I overheard what were the people were whispering just in the front of the front desk.

     "He....scary when.......hide-n-seek. When.....found....couldn't walk again. Instead,...prey could.....right?"

     I clamped my hand over my mouth. Couldn't walk again? He would cut my legs? Uh oh. What haave I gotten myself into?

    "Yeah. They....said that....prey.....sex every night."

     Okay. I know there were odds. But not this horrible! Getting the letter V was not the consequences I asked for! Well, too late to turn back now. I have only 5 options to reconsider. It may be crazy, but I really planned that this day would come.