Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Teddy's POV

I walked in school like always nothing interesting, today I came early I don't know why? my wolf woke me up he said today is a special day and something special is going to happen, I ignored him he always dose this to me.

Some girls were passing by and I heard them say that max didn't find his mate yesterday, poor max I bet he is all pissed.

That was when a strong sense hit my nose, it was the smell of strawberry, no cherry, it smelt so good, I left my locker open and followed that sense, I could smell the sense coming closer and closer, so I walked faster and faster.

I stopped when the sense hit my nose, right in front of me is max he was looking around me, then he locked his eyes with mine.

My wolf howled happily telling me that we finally found our mate, but I'm still to young am I? I don't care I found my mate, my mate, my mate is max, yeah my mate is max.

What!!? My mate is max 'the future alpha' oh my god, what do I do? what do I do?

He was blocking his thoughts i can't hear what he is saying? is he going to accept me?

I wish he will accept me he is my mate after all, he can't reject me can he? no he can't, I will not accept his rejection, if he rej-

"No.... no I don't accept this" he says, running his fingers through his hair.

What!!? Please god don't let him reject me, please

"I max parker reject you teddy willis as a mate" he says ruffly.

That was when my heart stopped my head started spinning, my wolf was crying, I was crying, my breathing gets harder.

"I-I t-ted-dy w-willis a-accept y-your r-reject-ion" I got out between sobs.

He pushes me on the ground and ran away fast, I cry faster, pain shot through my body I can't move a muscle, I can't breath, my heart is betting really slow, I can feel it, my wolf was telling me to breath in and out but I couldn't, it's like someone is choking me.

Then suddenly everything goes black, and all the pain when with it.

.

Max's POV

I walked off not caring about him, my body was in pain but I didn't care, my wolf was crying his eyes out but I didn't care, he can't be my mate and I will never be his mate.

I went back to my locker frustrated, I thought I will have a mate I can love forever but it looks like I will not have a mate after all.

What will my father say about this? I think he will be proud, you know why? first of all my mate was a guy, second of all he is the weakest wolf in the pack, so I think he will be proud that I had rejected him.

"What happened dude?" kris asked me confused.

"Nothing" I slam my locker hard, making kris jump and we went off for our first period.

.

Today was the longest day from all my life, and my worst day too.

My body was aching I fainted two times already, my wolf was still crying and it was annoying, I kept wanting to concentrate to what my teacher was telling us but my wolf would just start crying harder and shouting at me telling me why I rejected his mate?

Finally school ended and we were on the way home, kris didn't let me drive so I let him drive.

I rest my head on the window, my head is hurting like shit, all I want to do is lay on my bed and go to sleep.

Kris turned off the engine and got out the car, I sigh and go out of the car too, he handed me my keys and I slipped it in my pocket.

I went over to my room I was so tired, I couldn't even open my eyes, my body was burning hot, I collapse on my bed and went to sleep not caring that I'm still wearing my school clothes.

.

My body hurts so much, I'm sweating, I can't breath properly, I could feel someone puts something cold on my forehead, and wiped my sweat.

I open my eyes to see my mum looking down at me.

"Max honey are you okay? how are you feeling?" she asked questions.

I groan and close my eyes again, my head hurts so much, it's like someone shot my head.

I open my eyes again to see the doctor right in front of me.

"How are you feeling max?" he asked.

"Like I have been stabbed a hundred times" I answer and closed my eyes again.

"Is he sick?" I could hear my father ask the doctor.

I opened my eyes again as my breathing gets faster, it was hard to breath and I don't know why.

"No he is not sick" the doctor said, then ran his hand through his hair.

"Then why is he like this?" my worried mother asked him.

"He is like this b-because" he took a deep breath "because he rejected his mate and now he is feeling the pain of his mate"

I looked over to my parents, anger was written all over my fathers face, my mother was shocked.

My dad looked at me angrily, I could see the fire lighting up in his eyes.

"How could you!!?? HOW COULD YOU!!? HOW COULD YOU REJECT YOUR MATE!!!? YOUR MATE!!!!??"

"Father let me explain......"

"Explain!!? explain!!?? what is there you need to explain!!? huh tell me, WHAT DO YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN!!? how could you reject your mate? That poor girl!!"

"FATHER!!? It's a he not a she, my mate was a guy and I'm not gay, and not just any guy, teddy the weakest wolf in the pack, he can't hunt, he is pathetic, I don't even know why we are mates......"

"I though you are better than this! I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, if he is weak, if he can't hunt, he is your mate, your soul mate, I never thought that my son will reject his mate, I raised you better than this, you are not going to be an alpha and you are not my son anymore" and he slammed the door shut after him making me flinch.

I look over to my mother who was crying.

"Mother......" I said but she just ran away, like my father.

My heart broke into pieces, I just ruined my life with my own hands, I lost my mate, my parents and I lost myself, this is all my fault, no it's not my fault it's teddys fault he ruined my life, no it's the souls fault.

My head starts to hurt again, I can't see well my vision is blurry, I fall on the bed and close my eyes.

I hate you teddy.

.

.

.

.

______________________

(Remember to vote or comment to keep this story going)