Imgaine Number 6! - That night (For NialLover97)

Hey guys! I’m back with another imagine for you! “two days in a row?”  YES MY FRIENDS! Two days in a row! Because I wanted to give you all a little something back for 1k. it might not seem like a big number to some writer, but to me this is huge. I remember my first 100 reads, I was dancing around my house with happiness. When I got 1K, I literally cried. Just… wow.

Anyway, this Imagine is for @NailLover97 who requested it a couple weeks ago.

Please, please, PLEEEASE inbox me your ideas, because then I am guaranteed to see them and write them. I’m so sorry if I don’t see yours, or if I reply and then it never gets written, it means I’ve forgotten, or have been putting off writing. If you message me your ideas, I will be more motivated to write them! Please do that.

Xx <3

-Amber

I walk into the party, with its loud music and pounding bass that rattles my bones. It was supposed to be just a party, a party like all the others. But as soon as I stepped into that house, with teenagers dancing, kissing and drinking all around me, I had a feeling something was going to be different.

I follow my best friend, who was already smiling wide, her eyes twinkling. She has always loved parties, and I smile at her. I get a buzz off coming to these kinds of things, it gives me a chance to let my hair down and have some fun. But she lights up like a firework when she’s at a party.

I make my way past all the people, and grab myself a drink. Everyone round me is talking, and dancing, and smiling. I recognise most of the people here, but across the room, I see someone I definitely haven’t seen before.  He’s tall, with blonde hair and pink lips, his eyes the colour of beautiful dark chocolate. He was very attractive, and he was staring right at me. Which is when I realised, I was staring at him. I quickly look away, feeling the blush burn my cheeks. Shit! Not cool (y/n), not cool!  When I dare to look back, he’s moved close, still looking at me, with a smirk that makes my knees go jelly. Why is a hot boy looking at me?! hot boys don’t look at me! IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?!?! I turn around, and look at my reflection in the mirror, which was conveniently placed right behind me. nope. Clean. Make up, un smudged. Hair, still decent. Okay.

When I look back, he is standing right infront of me, with his hands in his pockets. Looking extremely hot.

“Hello.” He says, in a British accent. I have always loved british accents. Which obviously shows on my face because his smirk grows. I smile at him. Okay, time to at least act like you’re not a total dork.

“Hi.” I said, looking into his eyes, which are so dark, they’re almost black.

“I don’t know anyone here. I’m a plus 1. And my friend seems to be attached to some girl.” He said, looking over to a couple, who were making out in a corner.

“what a douche.” I laugh.

“yeah. He’s an idiot. I’m Thomas by the way.” He said, looking at me again and smiling. He puts out his hand for me to shake

 “(Y/N) “  I reply, taking his hand and shaking it.

“So how is a pretty girl like you standing over here alone?” he says. Smooth… I think. Interesting. I feel my cheeks heat with blush again, and my eyes find the floor.

“My friend brought me. she loves parties, and kinda ran off.. I go to school with most of these people.” I said, and he chuckles.

We started talking, and dancing, and we both got a little tipsy. He was so nice, and I really was starting to like him. So, a couple of hours later, I took an alcohol fuelled leap and kissed him.