Synopsis

Epigraph

"You smell good,too," said Patch.

"Its called a shower." I was staring straight ahead. When he didn't answer, I turned sideways. "Soap. Shampoo. Hot water."

"Naked. I know the drill"
-Becca Fitzpatrick

Warning
This work will contain profanity , R-rated scenes , Sex , hard humor among other things. This title is suitable for mature audiences. You have been warned.

Copy right
2015©Heretheirony
Inspiration
" The inevitability of being in love is you open yourself up to hate".
Preview

Those gummy candies aren't enough incentive to make me want to actually read this shitty Western Civilization bull crap." I groaned. "Maybe if like... You lost an article of clothing for each paragraph I-"

"Let me stop you right there." He laughed as he popped a Sour Patch Kid into his mouth. "Your attention would be solely on me if I did that. Not happening."

"Oh come on!" I laughed as I tugged on his pant leg. "It would be fun!"

"For who?" He laughed as well. "Definitely not me! Maybe for you since you could make fun of my twig like body, but I'd hardly call that fun."

My face contorted slightly towards the end of that. I almost felt as if he insulted me more than he was actually just self deprecating.

"Hey now," I said, trying my damnedest not to sound too offended. "You happen to sport one of my top three body types. I don't want to hear you make fun of it again."

"Fine, my bad." He stated before looking back down at his book, clearly trying to hide his face. But from what his hair wasn't hiding, I could totally see his cheeks showing the slightest shade of pink. "So... What are the other two?"

"The other two what?" I asked trying to get him to say it, but he just pouted until I sighed. "Oh right, body types, it goes short skinny boys, short curvy girls, and tall awkward boys."

"That... Is not what I expected in the least..." He laughed. "I figured you'd like people who were... You know... Perfect like you."

"Perfect like me?" I chuckled and shut my book before pushing it off the bed. "What fun would that be? I just worked this hard for this body so I wouldn't have to work to get who I want, ya know?"

"Nope, no I can honestly say actually don't." He said behind a smug slightly judgmental looking smirk.

"Well, that's hard for me to believe but at the same time I thought you were a virgin for the longest time as well."

He scowled at me, but followed suit in closing his book.

"So, what you're saying is..." He smiled as he sat himself up on his knees and scooted closer to me. I watched him carefully... Or at least as carefully as my distracted mind could. "Is that I could possibly have any one I want, just because of this body of mine?" The spit in my mouth became too thick to swallow as Jamison ran his hand through my hair and twirled his fingers at the ends.

"Uh... Yeah I guess that's what I'm saying." Not my finest moment, but it was at least it was something.

"And what you're also saying is that-" he paused as he swung his leg over my lap and straddled me. "Is that I wouldn't have to put forth any effort as well?" I simply nodded my head... Because well... I couldn't do anything else.

My palms were sweating, my dick was swelling at a insurmountable rate, and I felt like I was about to throw up from how fucking hot my body was getting.

"Hmm... Interesting." And just like that the moment was over and Jamison was sitting beside me with the biggest shit eating grin I had ever seen.

"Wait... What the fuck was that?!" I asked once I came to my senses.

"What was what?"

"That! That whole show! The sitting on my lap... The sexy hair thing... What the hell was that?!"

"Oh that? Just curiosity."

"Is that your stripper name?" I asked, still completely confused.

"I was just testing your theory! Calm down!" He laughed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I huffed. "I think, I don't know! How did you expect me to react?"

"Better than that I can tell you that much." He busted out laughing even harder. "I figured you'd probably have our clothes off or something by now, I guess the rumors about Keagan Bradley aren't all as true as I expected them to be."

Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch. Major ego blow there.

I didn't even have it in me to prove him wrong... I just pouted.

"Oh poor Keagan." He cooed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and curled up beside me. "Now call us some dinner big boy, it's on me tonight."