Chapter 9

Oh God maybe I shouldn't have said that but I never knew he was going to be so sensitive about the subject oh what am I to-do now,maybe I should avoid him no no no that's not a very good idea,it's his house how will you avoid a person in their own house that's so stupid for goodness sake maybe I should go and apologize, when I went inside I saw him sitting on the parlour chair facing backwards .
"Ummm ".I said quietly "am so sorry Adam I shouldn't have brought that topic up if you can forgive me I promise I won't bring up the topic again except you want to talk about it,am I forgiven I asked and waited patiently for a reply

"you are forgiven and I am also sorry for shouting at you.

"oh thank God I thought we were never going to be friends again ".

"and who told you we are friends"I look up quickly surprised at his word

"but...but I -I thought ".finally given I signed and reply "am so sorry Adam I can be too forward for my own good.

"I was just joking Sofia calm down". I suddenly looked up "what I said shocked ".

"you know what Sofia why don't you come and sit beside so my eye will easily known you are beside me".

"yes,yes I don't see why not and you should have told me earlier that I was stressing you by being so far".I said worried

"hey Sofia it's okay you worry too much for your own good I think it's time you start worrying about yourself".

"what do you Mean by that Adam ".

"I was stating the fact Sofia.

"I don't see anything wrong with me having to worry about others so just save that for yourself okay ".

"did you just tell me to shut up"

"no no I didn't mean it that way I said suddenly standing up".

"oh no you are not going anywhere he said grabbing my hand  ".

"I -I -am so -sorry Adam I said suddenly stuttering". 

"no no you are not going anywhere he said dragging me down and I suddenly sat down on his lap.

"oh my God I didn't mean that I said trying to stand up but he drag me down.

"no".

"what....what ..do ..you mean ..pl..please -Adam -let me get up I said feeling mortified .

"what I would have give to see your face right now Sofia.

"Adam please release me
"no he said his arm suddenly traveling up my face and I froze,he started brushing my nose with his thumb and I forgot to breath,then he continue traveling Toward my bottom lip brushing up and down 

"A-Adam"i said suddenly breathless before I could say more he crush his lip with mine and I sat there shocked beyond reason, he pull on my bottom lip which made him gasp and allow him entrance and he kept on rolling our tongue together and pull out and did it again when he was true we were both breathless. I sat down like that for an hour ,suddenly coming to my sense I jump up.

So guys what do you think just happened  and i need your vote  and comment that is all I need .