Chapter 2

I sat on the grass and pulled out my book "To Kill A Mockingbird" I read this book already so much times, I still love it. The recovering wasn't that bad, only took 1 day. I still hate how I didn't see who was hurting me.

"Hey stop thinking and get over here to play basketball Perez" I looked up to be met with blue eyes. Beatrice. Beatrice wasn't that bad looking she had blonde wavy hair, blue eyes and looked so much like a model. I wonder why everyone in here looked like a model.

"No thanks im just gonna read this book." I replied
"What the fuck, we dont need another Alex....Speaking of Alex" she had that devilish smirk on her

"Uh what about her" I asked confused. "Are you guys having fun together, I mean you guys are in the same room, you've got to have done something to eachother"

What does she mean Alex hates me. "Uhm no" I then stood up and Alex made her way over to us not even looking at me. "Hey bitchrice the teams losing without you, get your ass back" Beatrice smiled at me then turned back to Alex "I was just talking to Riley shes really adorable." 

Alex sent a glare to Beatrice "Keep talking to your girlfriend then,we dont need you." She said angrily walking away. "See Riley she gets angry when I call you adorable." Beatrice said. "Okay okay Bitchrice" I replied.

~~~

I went back to my cell to see Alex sitting on her bed, she was trying to fix her broken book, the way she was focused on it was really cute."Stop staring Perez" Alex said while glancing at me then going back to her fixing

"I-Im not" I said. Why was I so nervous around her!

"You sure?" She replied "You're just beautiful" I blurted out, I slapped myself mentally. Alex smirked almost smiling. "Thanks but im taken" she said.

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter will do the next one long comment if you want the chapters long or short.