Welcome to the AP

Welcome to the city of Arabella Park. This is your world for as long as you desire to stick around. (Feel free to skip ahead to the third chapter (Prologue: Father's Secret) if you prefer to go in completely blind. :-)

Here is a brief look at what Season 1 in Arabella Park will look like, in case you haven't seen it already:

EXCERPT:

I have her. I cannot make it plainer. I will not attempt to. You will carry the burden of gathering belief.

I trust that you will doubt the evidence. All Catholic school children have doubts.

If you must, test the DNA of the blood evidence I have so kindly left you. I don't know how you will do so without informing someone about what you have found in the trunk.

Here is something you should not doubt: I will chop her body to little pieces and eat them over the course of several meals if you tell ANYONE about what you have found. Anyone means anyone.

As your Bible so clearly states, the power of life and death is in your hands. I recomend that you choose life. Life is so much better than death, isn't it? A life like hers deserves to be lived to a ripe old age. I trust that you will agree with me. More than that, I hope we can work out a deal that will ensure her safe return.

A Little Word of WARNING: The first season of Arabella Park is a mystery. Thus, be prepared to play the part of Sherlock Holmes. There is a chance you may not understand everything until the end. That said, I welcome questions galore. Trust me, answers will come!

In addition to mystery, you will find LOVE, SUSPENSE, HUMOR, and THE MEANING OF LIFE. Okay, maybe you won't find the meaning of life, but you'll surely be entertained! :)

Further, you will hear narration from several characters individually. Everything these characters expose about themselves has meaning. For this reason, you should pay special attention when the narrators switch.

I will try to post every Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Yep...that's 1-2-3-4...5 times a week! (I know, I know; that's a lot, but trust me, you'll be happy!)

EACH SATURDAY WILL BEGIN THE NARRATION OF A DIFFERENT CHARACTER. This will be shown with the header of the name. From time to time, there will be third person narration. Look out for that too--it's important!

In the meantime, feel free to follow me. Be sure to introduce yourself to me below, on my page, or in private message if you'll be joining in on this journey. Thanks, guys! All my love.... 

(On the subject of love, I've got to give a little tough love. This story is copyrighted  with the federal copyright office. If you attempt to reproduce any part of this work, you will put yourself in legal jeopardy. This is not so much a threat as my looking out for anyone who gets the itch to plagiarize.)

REMEMBER TO ADD ARABELLA PARK TO YOUR READING LIST FOR REGULAR UPDATES!  

ROCK STEADY!