Sandor Clegane X reader- True love (Super short)

A/N - This chapter was inspired by the song 'True Love' by P!nk and Lily Allen. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Ya' know, it wouldn't hurt ya' to be a little nicer to 'em," Sandor grunted, causing a scoff to rip itself from your throat. The two of you had been sitting here for ages, him listening to you ranting about the other Ladies of the court, and now he had the cheek to blame you for the strained relationship.

"I don't see you putting that advice to good use," you muttered, kicking him lightly under the table before getting to your feet and wandering away from him a little.

"I don't complain about it all day," he told you, grinning when you turned to glare at him.

"Sometimes I absolutely hate you," you growled, your glare faltering as he smiled at you.

"I know," he groaned as he got to his feet, coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "But deep down you actually really love me," he hummed, kissing the side of your head before releasing your squirming body.

"You're not allowed to do that when I'm angry at you, we've spoken about this." It was true, you had on many occasions told him how unfair it was to get you all worked up and annoyed and then just try to kiss it better rather than actually apologising. "You're a cunt," you added causing him to let out a deep chuckle.

"Those aren't words that a lady should be using," he teased, moving to lay on the bed, and grinning up at the ceiling of your chambers.

Your glare shifted from your face as you moved towards him, crawling onto the bed to rest on your stomach, leaning up on your elbows so that you could look into his eyes. "Ladies are boring; cunts like me are much more fun," you hummed, a smile finally gracing your lips.

"Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky as to deserve ya'," he muttered in response causing you chuckle.

"I ask myself the same thing; the Gods were good to you," you joked, poking your tongue out at him as he smirked over at you.

"Ya' love me really," he hummed, his hand moving to play with you hair, causing you to shuffle a little closer to him, resting an arm across his chest.

"I do, more than you'll ever know," you murmured, pressing your lips to his scarred face lightly.

You woke up a little bit later, still wrapped in Sandor's arms. You shuffled slightly, moving to get comfortable, and heard him let out a deep, content sigh. "The sleeping beauty has finally awoken," he grunted causing you to hum a short response. "Do you plan on moving?" he questioned, his fingers running over your hair and smoothing it down.

"Not for a long time," you murmured, cuddling closer to him and burying your face into the rough material of his shirt.

"Ya' know I don't mind ya' talking about the other ladies, right? I was only messin' with ya'," he asked softly and you nodded into him, hardly moving. "Good," he continued. "It's pretty funny," he told you and you let out a short laugh.

"Then I ought to spend more time with them," you smirked, sitting up a little, only for him to pull you back down onto the bed.

"Ya' not goin' anywhere," he growled, pulling you as close to him as you could get and pressing a quick kiss to your forehead.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x