BONUS~ALTO AUGUST

*PRIDE AND ASHES BONUS CHAPTER*

"August."

The man laid with his eyes open, staring at the girl within his arms.

"August."

The woman softly walked up to the scene, her eyes tearing up as she took in the site.

"Alto...the doctors are here...they have to look at her...they have to declare her..." she wasn't able to finish the sentence as the words choked within her throat.

Silence hung within the air.

The man still did not move.

Another set of footsteps could be heard, until the low moan of a woman reached the man's ears.

A set of hands- no- two set of hands, made it's way into his view as two girls fell onto their knees, grabbing the hand of the still form.

Sobs echoed around the room.

Yet the man remained silent.

Then another appeared.

And another.

Until the room was filled, not only with people, but with the soft cries of moans of pain as the news spread around.

Until the man snapped from his silence.

"Out."

The one word had the mass shivering as a darkness invaded their lungs.

No one could move.

No one could speak.

Instead the gleaming, dark golden eyes sparked out against them, power surfacing and choking each and every one as the monster rose from his stupor.

"Out."

The word was said, even more quietly than the first time.

But it was still heard.

"August, she's gone, let her-"

"I said out!" The beast roared its sorrow, roared it's cry of hurt and pain as he lashed out.