Debt In Hands

Prime Minister Note couldn't hold back his anger. A large amount of blood had spewed out from his mouth as if he had directly been hit in the organs by the young woman.

Ruby cried out holding on to her father, helping him stand as he swayed forward.

"Look how weak your body is, just these few words of truth and you can't even handle it! You really are getting old in age. You should really think about retiring." Ai said as she tsked at them.

Before anyone could respond, the wind blew in through the windows and through the open door. A strong smell of blood wafted through. From the darkness, a lone figure slowly walks up the white onyx path. A cold, white sword shines brightly against the darkness and the dark figure. As the figure comes closer to the restaurant, everyone turns and watches the impending horror in front of them.

The twenty guards have never felt this feeling before. The feeling that they would die should they make the wrong move. Their fate was not in their hands and they didn't know what to do.

With each step that the dark figure made, the smell of blood becomes stronger and stronger. When the figure finally steps into the dim light, everyone froze from shock.

The beautiful face had blood stains all over it. Her white dress was drenched in blood from head to toe. However her hair, was perfectly kept. As if no matter how disarray her outfit was, her hair was immaculate. With each step, her white jade hairpin held her hair together, while the white lily tassel swung with the bell that was attached to it. It rang softly as if the bells of death was on it's way to end their lives.

As Sya walked up the stairs, everyone made way for her. They all stepped back, several steps so they wouldn't come anywhere near her. The whole room was quiet as Sya walked in and stood in front of Ai. Sya looked over Ai from top to bottom, making sure she was all right. That she wasn't hurt anywhere.

"What do they want?" Sya asked Ai.

"That old dog over there is the Prime Minister and that bitch is his daughter, Lady Ruby." Ai said as she tilted her head towards the direction of the two people she was talking about. "They came here to shut down Baozhai Restaurant, but don't worry, Lady Sya. I've taken care of it. I just said some few words to let them know that they have no authority here. They are just about crawl back to where they came from."

"And the twenty guards?" Sya asked.

"That old dog wanted to ruin the restaurant with his guards he brought with him, but with Duke Ju Long and the three Sirs here, they won't try anything." Ai told Sya. "Besides, I'm here as well, they won't destroy a single item here."

"Were those your intentions?" Sya said to the Prime Minister. Sya didn't even look back at him when she asked him the question. But everyone knew she was talking to him. "You came here to shut my restaurant down and destroy everything that Ai and I built?"

A mountain of a pressure fell onto them, making everyone there kneel against their will. Even Ai wasn't speared. They couldn't fight the pressure nor could they try to block it out. Luckily for Ju Long and his guards, they were sitting, so the mountain of pressure cause them to be stuck in their seat. Should they have been standing, they would have knelt along with the Prime Minister and his people.

"Just because you think you're the King's dog of a Prime Minister, you think you can just walk in here with ill intentions and we'll just bend over and let you have your way?" Sya said as a red rage filled her up. The pressure increased along with her anger.

"Lady Sya." Ai whimpered.

"Since you're so set on destroying what's mine. I'll return the favor ten fold." Sya said as she turned around. Her deep sea blue eyes turned completely dark with a red ring around her eyes. "Since you think Baozhai is so easily bullied. I'll make sure you understand how easily, I can bully you."

But before she could make a move, Ai reached out and held her hand, which brought some common sense back into her. Her rage quieted down a little, but the pressure on them did not lift.

"Think twice on the consequences." Ai pleaded telepathically to Sya. "We'll have to relocate if we cause too much trouble."

Sya took a breath to cool her head, but she still couldn't forgive those who comes to her place with ill intentions. If she didn't teach them a lesson, they would be bullied by others.

"Since you have come here, like a thief in the night to take what's mine. I'll treat you all as such." Sya said as she flicked out the icy white sword. "You can leave with your life, but you must leave behind your hand. That's what we do here to thieves who want to steal from me and Ai."

The guards and servant's blood drained from their faces. The servants didn't have any word in where their master wanted to take them. They didn't have any choice in his decision, but they would be punished for his decisions.

"Blame yourself for choosing such a master to follow." Sya said as she tilts her head to the side. She had no mercy for them. They chose to follow the Prime Minister. Now here are the consequences to their choice.

"You can't." Ruby cried out as blood spurted out of her mouth.

"Who are you to tell me what I can or can't do?" Sya said coldly as she slowly walks up to them. "Each of you gets to decide. Do you want to live with one hand. Or do you want to die with two hands?"