Broken Luna

Alexandria is a werewolf. The cousin of her Alpha in the 'Blue Moon' pack so she isn't all that weak but an unfortunate past has kept her wolf weak and fragile. Now she is twenty-one and unmated because her wolf for the first time in history is afraid to find her mate. The normal time a werewolf is supposed to find their mate is sixteen to nineteen if unlucky twenty but she is twenty-one and running out of time.

Alexandria knows her mate is not dead, she can feel it in her gut but her wolf won't let off her pheromones so he can find her. Fate, on the other hand, won't let her wolf not be with her mate because now Alexandria is now seated at a pack meeting discovering that a young man from three packs down from her has been searching for his mate unable to find her.

An Alpha young man but not quite an Alpha yet because he can not become one until he has found his Luna.

Alexandria thinks she might be that mate he has been looking for but she was broken.

His broken Luna.

----------

TRIGGER WARNING This book contains sexual abuse, abuse in general, flashbacks, etc...

Hello and welcome to my book called 'Broken Luna' I am Kiki.

Warning!!!! I am a poor writer but how else am I supposed to learn if I do not get corrected so please correct me in the comments if you find a mistake I will not get mad. I enjoy criticism. How else will I learn without it?

I was never good at spelling or grammar when I was little and still to this day but recently I found writing novels help me improve so don't go bashing me for my mistakes telling me "if you can't spell and do grammar then don't write at all" trust me someone told me that before. Rude fucker.

Writing is my escape and I hope this book is your escape as well.

This book will contain explicit language!!! Some sexual references as well....depending on how I end up writing this book like I might change it to mature so look out.

By the way, the current cover is by me ^_^

I hope you enjoy this book!

(Expect authors notes at the end of most chapters like this one throughout this book. You do not need to read them but they inform you what is happening with updates and other stuff. If the authors note is important I will write IMPORTANT at the start)

-Kiki