Why now?

Quick additional author's note. If any of you have decent editing skills, could you please put a trailer together for this story? I would do it, but both if my computers are busted af. I would deeply appreciate it, if this is done! ~Bluebird411

I spent the next few hours making sure that Leah forgot about the douche bag that hurt her. Once I was sure that she was fine, I headed back to Billy's, finding that Charlie was packing up his gear.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's almost time for supper. Just let me say by to Billy." He said.

"Surprised that you haven't done it already." I said, rolling my eyes.

He shook his head, before walking over to Billy. Jacob walked over, with his hands in his pockets.

"Could you tell Bella I said hi?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Alright. Ready to go, Saja?" My dad asked, as he walked back.

"Yep. You?"

"Very."

I waved bye to Billy before getting in the cruiser. As we drove back home, I got the feeling that we were being watched. I looked out the window, and something that appeared to be running with the cruiser in the forrest. I shook my head, and leaned back. Eager to crawl into bed.

........

I woke up the next morning, feeling....off. I wasn't for sure what was causing this feeling, but I put it behind me. After I showered, I rummaged through my closet, looking for some sort outfit to wear. I finally decided on a plaid shirt, and a pair of boot cut jeans. I slipped on a pair of black ankle booties, lacing them up as I put them on.

I pulled my hair back into a half ponytail that was braided. Then I put my necklace one, and put my earrings in before putting my makeup on. After my morning routine was done, I grabbed my school bag and headed down the stairs.

"Good morning." I said, grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.

I also grabbed a straw from the cabinet next to the stove.

"You seem awfully cheery, this morning." Bella said from the top of the stairs.

"I had a good night sleep." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well I have to leave for work. Have a good day."

Bella came down the stairs sling her jacket on. She wore an off-white long sleeve shirt with dark blue jeans, and a pair of dark brown combat boots. Her hair was pushed back with a headband.

"You look cozy." I said.

"I feel cozy. You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. You should at least grab a cereal bar."

"Already did."

We walked out to the truck. Bella slipping on a patch of ice in the process. I drove to school this time. Wanting to get a decent parking spot. After finding a decent spot, I put the truck in park and shut it off.

"I'll see you during lunch, yeah?"

"Yeah. See ya'." I said, before getting out of the truck.

I hiked my bag over my shoulder, and headed to my locker. As I grabbed my books, I eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I grabbed, my history book and note book before shutting my locker. I turned around to find that the hall was almost empty. I rushed to my class, making it with a minute to spare.