8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic

I lay down in bed and can't believe how I'm feeling.
     "I actually really like Taehyung," I whispered to myself.

      But why? Although I did find Taehyung attractive since the day I met him, my feelings now toward him were completely different. Originally I found him frightening and inhuman..now I find everything about him charming. I'm still scared of him, but not in the same way as before.
I was scared of my feelings for him.

      I check the time by looking at my phone. It's 12:17 AM on Friday.
    So it's only been four days.
     It's been four days since the mission began. Four days since I started falling for Taehyung. Twenty four more days until time is out and Jungkook may....
I toss my head over. I can't think about that right now.

I force myself to sit upright in my bed. But no, I have to think about this! I have to think about the consequences of my actions. I didn't time travel for nothing. It is imperative for me to save Jungkook.
It's also imperative for me to not waste time. I really cared for Taehyung, even though it's only been a few days. I've never felt like this for a guy before. But Jungkook was even more important to me.

Well not in that way, just in this particular situation.

Maybe if the circumstances were different I could focus on the relationship I had with Taehyung. But the clock was ticking, and I needed to find out where Jungkook's morbid thoughts originated from. What caused my childhood friend to not feel worthy enough to live.

     Taehyung was my crush right now...but was any of this even practical? I was a mere mortal and he was the offspring of Satan. Our genetic makeup was completely different. Our lifestyles were on opposite sides of the spectrum.
I was just Taehyung's play-thing and I bet he doesn't feel the same way. He's way out of my league and probably had tons of relationships before me. I was just his current object of interest.

Even if things did work out...what would I be? The Devil's bride that resided in the Underworld? Wait.. why was I thinking about being his bride? Why was I even thinking about marriage...????!

I hold my head in my hands and rub my eyes. It's likely I'll pass out from stress. Finally I do faint, but wake up just a few hours later.

Awakening with a huge headache, I check the time. It's 4:25 AM. So I had about 4 hours of asleep. I attempted to rest again, but my mind was bursting with all the information I was trying to process since yesterday. I usually didn't have a problem with sleep, but it's been difficult for me since I time traveled.

      I get up, showered and throw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. The apartment seemed so much more smaller than before. I felt claustrophobic in this tight environment. I decided to get some caffeine from the local shop that opened at 5:00 AM.
       I put on some sneakers, exit my apartment and begin my path. It's still mostly dark out. As I'm walking, there's footsteps trailing behind me. Don't tell me it's another demon.
      I begin running and run head first into another figure. We both fall on the ground.

     "Watch where you're going!" growls the distressed man.
     "Why don't you watch where you're going you punk..." I open my eyes and see a muscular teenager sprawled on the ground right across from me.

     "Oh hi, Jungkook."
      I sit on the pavement, embarrassed, while he's rubbing his temple. He picks himself up, looks at me, and shakes his head.
     "Why am I not even surprised that it was you who pushed me on the ground?"

     "I did not! I was running away from someone when I accidentally bumped into you-"
     "You were running away from someone?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
     "Oh did I say running away? I meant tag. I was playing tag and wasn't looking carefully when I ran into you," I lied.
     "Oh tag? At 4:47 AM? With whom?" Jungkook snorted, clearly not believing me.