-26-

Sirius met up with Charlotte when she left the room

Sirius met up with Charlotte when she left the room. He pulled her right in to his arms, holding her hard. He had heard the last part of the twins conversation and it was somethings he got to know that were news to him. Charlotte sobbed in to Sirius arms, she hated how Harry treated her sometimes. He treated her like she was a child, that she couldn't do anything by herself.

"Are you okay?" Sirius whispered to Charlotte and he felt how she nodded as a response. She didn't want to talk right now, she just wanted to be in Sirius arms. "Let's go upstairs."

Ginny looked at the two people in front of her with a small smile on her face. She was so happy that Charlotte had finally found someone. She had seen her friend date a few guys during their school years, but she had never seen her like this. Ginny were a little shocked when she heard Harry yelling the name of the boy that she had beside her at the time. It was something he clearly needed to explain to her.

"How are you feeling?" Ginny asked her boyfriend that were standing with his back towards her. She could see that he were thinking deep about something. So she put her arms around him, trying to make him feel better.

"I don't know." Harry answered with a sigh before he turned around facing Ginny with a frown on his face. He didn't know how to feel about the whole thing. He had always been protective about Charlotte, so that were a natural response for him. But the whole thing with Sirius threw him off. Harry knew that he weren't the same person he knew, not exactly. But it still felt wrong thinking about the man he knew together with his sister.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ginny asked her boyfriend with a small smile. She knew that he always felt better when he talked about his problems. Harry closed his green eyes taking a deep breath before looking at Ginny again. He knew that she must have heard the conversation between him and Charlotte, so he had to explain it to her.

"Sure, let's sit down in the kitchen." Harry said and smiled at his girlfriend that were now leading him to the kitchen.

During the time Harry were telling Ginny the story about the boy she had seen with Charlotte, Sirius and Charlotte sat down on her bed with his arms around her. Charlotte were still crying and she didn't know how many times she had cried in the last few weeks. Everything had been so emotional for her. With first losing Sirius, then losing her friends and family during the battle and for getting Sirius back. So now she felt so drained and tired. She just wanted to lay down and sleep for days.

"Thank you." Charlotte whispered in to Sirius chest. She had never had anyone care for her like this (Harry didn't count). So having Sirius here with her meant a lot to her, she were just scared about him having to leave. She knew they had to find someone they could ask about the whole changing the future thing. Charlotte just didn't knew who they should ask. For her the obvious answer would have been to ask Dumbledore, but now that he were gone she had no idea who to ask. They needed to figure this out sooner or later.