Together Atlast: Chapter 10

McKenzie's POV

I pull up to Kyles house a couple minutes after him, opening the front door just to find him waiting for me on the other side with a wide smirk. We both quickly rush towards each other, connecting our lips together like it was the last time it would happened.

"I. Missed. You"

He says between our kisses. I smile against his lips and jump to wrap my legs around his waist. Worrying about falling was the last thing on my mind. One because I knew he would catch me and two because I was too into what was going on.

He swiftly moved his lips to my neck as he ravished my body at an inhuman pace. I somehow force myself closer to him as he massages my ass. Removing my legs from his waist, I grab his hand and drag him up the stairs.

We got to his room and I immediately brought him to the bed, pushing his body down and slowly climbing on top. I couldn't keep from smiling as my lips made their way to his neck, sucking and nipping at it.

Now I know making love should be slow "apperantly" but we already did that so not this time. I slide my jeans and underwear down before sitting up, setting myself on his stomach or in this case abs.

"You sure you don't wanna take this ya know, slowwweerrr?"

I shake my head no, pulling his jeans down but leaving his underwear on. He shruggs his shoulders before fliping me over onto my back. He just kneels there on the bed, admiring my body.

"C'mon babe hurry up"

"Oooo somebody's embarssed"

He says with a chuckle, knowing it was partly true. It's always awkward for me when he does that. I never know what's going through his head when he just sits there and  looks at me. Does he like what he sees or not? Insecurity is the word I guess.

Before he could start talking again and telling me how beautiful I am and how I shouldn't feel that way, I push my self up and capture his lips onto mine. Sliding my tongue in his mouth and feeling every part of it while his hands made their way to my waist.

He was kneeling while I was sitting down on my butt with my legs crossed. I tug at his underwear, encouraging to take them off since the bulge was clearly visible through the thin layer of blue checkered cloth. In the blink of an eye his underwear was off and both of us were completely naked.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He smiles at my response before climbing off the bed and positioning himself in front of me. Instead of waiting any longer he pushes right in, making me gasp but give a loud and long moan. His pace increases as he grips my hips and hits all the right places.

"Mmm right there"

The king size bed continues to rock as the room fills with moans and grunts. My insides start turning as my vision blurred and my breathing increased. I knew I was close. Kyle continued to ram in and out, his pace not decreasing what so ever.

"I'm-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because right then and there he came inside me. The warm liquid flowing out was enough to send me over the edge. My body soon stopped shaking as the high rode itself out. Kyle flopped down next to me before pulling my body close to his. After a few minutes pass he finally breaks the comfortable silence.

"Hey you're still on the pills right?"

"Of cour-"

I stop in the middle of my sentence, thinking of the actual answer to this question. An answer that was not an exciting thing to think about.

"Uh oh"

"What the hell do you mean uh oh!?"

~

Next time on "Together Atlast":

"I mean what I said"

"Oh c'mon Kenzie why didnt you tell me!?"

"I wasn't thinking straight ok!"

~
Interview-

A:
"So, as the author I would like to ask you how you're enjoying everything so far Mckenzie"

Mck:
"Oh my gosh it was amazing. Until now"

Kyle:
"And I wonder whose fault that is huh?"

M:
"Oh shut up Kyle, you were the one who shot a-"

K:
"Kenzie shhhhhh, why are you telling people about that"

M:
"It's too late anyway. They've already read about it in the story"

K:
*Gasp*
"What?! Story?!"

M:
"Well yeah. This amazing author here is making a story about us. Pretty cool right?"

K:
"If by cool you mean creepy then yeah"

A:
"Hey Mr watch your tone"

Jake:
"Yeah Kyle, watch your tone you little freak. How dare you sit there and impregnate my best friend without my content"

Mck:
*snickers*
"Yeah! What he said!"

Kr:
"Stop ganging up on Kyle guys. It's not like he did it without Kenzies content. Plus we're not even sure if she'll get pregnant"

K:
"Thank you Kriss! Exactly!"

J:
"Well he's still a little fuck face bit-"

A:
"Guys!! Shut up"

K, Kr, M, J:
"Sorry"

A:
"Gosh guys chill out. Now, is there anything else yall have to say to the people out there reading this story?"

J:
"Ooo yeah! In the next chapter there's-"

A:
"Jake! You freaking nimrod! Can you not give any juicy deets away!"

Kr:
"Babe she's right, stop being so rude"

J:
"Oh fine, you guys are no fun man, like at all"

K:
"They're right"

J:
"Oh shut it you. Before I have to put you ina choke hold like I always do"

M:
"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Kyle:
"Babe!"

M:
*talks innocently*
"What? That was Kriss"

Kr:
"What is it, blame Kriss for everything day?"

A:
"Ok I'm finna wrap this up cuz these people have no home training"

J:
"Neither do you'

A:
"Jake, dont try my patients boy"

K:
"You should really listen to her. She would con fu your ass Jake"

J:
"Whateves. C'mon Krissy we're leaving"
*takes Kriss's hand and leaves*

Kr:
"Byeeee!!"
*leaves with Jake*

K:
"Yeah we're leaving too"

A:
"wait guys wait!"

M:
*Takes Kyles hand and leaves*

A:
"Well um I guess that's a wrap. Vote and comment. Plus sorry it took so long and its kinda short I tried, I've been busy. Bye!"
*inner self-Gosh that was the most horrible interview in the world*

Check out my newest book "Friends Is All We'll Ever Be (boyxboy)" and my joint acct twogirls_onesoul

~❤~