Chapter 47 : Is That True?

" Do What You Want, What You Love and What You Enjoy The Most In Life...
Stand By What You Believe..
Coz,
Those Who Matter To You, Won't Mind;
And Those Who Mind, Won't Matter To You....

Life Is Too Long To Thing About What Other People Will Think,
And It's Indeed Very Short To Achieve Those Things Which You Want To... "

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up with a set of strong arms on my waist. I moved a bit but I couldn't. So instead I turned around to face him. His hair was a bit messed up and the sun rays were making his fair skin glow brighter. Yesterday night was one of the best moments I ever had. I moved closer to Ansh and wrapped my hand around him. He was still asleep and held me more firm. I moved my hand through his silky jet black hair.

" Thanks for what you did yesterday night. It was wonderful and special. " I whispered.

All the events were going on in the back of my mind. I wish to live them again and again. It was for the first time that I was feeling so special. And Ansh made me feel like that.

But then I recalled what Zara said. Was she correct? Never mind. I don't want to spoil my morning by thinking about the complicated relationship we shared.

I bent down a bit more. Ansh's perfect eyelashes looking so charming like always.

God!! I wish my babies have eyelashes like their father....

I smiled and quickly bent down to his lips leaving a small peck. But before I could retreat I pulled down a bit more.

" They must really have your dimples, Ahana... They are the best sight to see in the morning. " He smiled and captured my lips.

Man!! This morning is so long. Pushing me back and getting on the top on me, he didn't break the contact for a second. I closed my eyes and Ansh pulled the blanket to cover us.

***

" Hey!! Sleepy head... Wake up. Or else we will miss our flight." I turned around a bit and I saw Ansh lying on the bed opposite to me. He was already ready in his creamy pink lshirt and jeans.

" You are ready??" I said rubbing my eyes and trying to get up.

" What to do when your wife falls asleep while kissing? Seriously, Ahana I didn't know that pregnancy can make someone so sleepy." He said laughing.

" Ansh!!! Stup up... Just Shu...." I said hitting him on his arms. But before I could say anything I felt a sudden urge to throw up.
I ran to the bathroom.

" Ahana.... Ahana... Are you Okay? What happened? " Ansh came running. I washed my face and he offered me a fresh towel. I sat on the chair.

" Ahana... Look at me. Do you want to see the doctor?" He asked pulling my cheeks up.

" No... I am fine Ansh. It's after many days I am having this morning sickness. Anyways I have an appointment once we return."

He nodded and offered me a glass of water. I knew that Ansh was a caring person but as days were passing I could see something more in him.

" Freshen up and then we can go for a walk and have breakfast. You will feel better. " He said caressing my hair.

I nodded.