Chapter Thirty-Three

I pushed the empty feeling from my chest and focused on the room we were in again. When I looked up, my eyes immediately landed on Ollie, I think. 

"Why are you wearing a collar?" I blurted out before quickly covering my mouth with my hands. 

He grinned slightly and touched it reverently, holding onto the dog tag that hung off the front. 

"I'm a slave," he said, sounding proud. 

"A slave? Isn't that... illegal?" I asked.

He shook his head a little. "Well, slavery is but this kind isn't. I belong to my Master. I have to be back home soon anyway."

"You belong to him...? So he, what, controls your life?"

"Yes," Ollie said simply, still smiling widely. 

"I don't understand..." I said quietly, glancing between him and Jay as if he'd explain, which he did. 

"He's a submissive, kitten," Jay said, stroking my arm with his thumb where his hand rested. "He wants to be owned, and his Master wants to own him. I think it's a beautiful sort of relationship. Especially when you're as in love as those two are."

I looked back at Ollie and he was blushing happily. 

"How long have you been together?" I asked, curious about his lifestyle. 

"Seven years, although for the first two he didn't love me, I was just a slave to be used," he replied. 

"I can't imagine having a life like that... Just being used for someone else's pleasure..." I trailed off, thinking. 

"You best get used to it," the tougher guy, Corey, said with a short tone to his voice. I frowned at him. "You're going into porn, idiot. If you want hearts and flowers, this life isn't for you."

"Leave him alone, Corey," the hot one, Nick, said to him. His voice was just as hot as he was. 

"What? He needs to get over this idea that he's going to be able to hold down a relationship with all this shit," Corey said. 

"Shut it," Jay snapped, glaring at him over my head. "Leave him be. We all have our reasons for what we do."

"Yeah, we sure do. But what about yours, Jaimie?" Corey asked, making Jay flinch and tense. "Just because your daddy liked you so much that he--"

"Shut up!" I surprised everyone by practically screaming at him. 

His eyes went wide as he stared at me. I could even feel Jay's eyes on me though his body relaxed against mine. 

"Get out," I told him, trying to keep my voice strong. 

"Why should I? Who are you to tell me what to do?" he scoffed.

"Let's go, Corey," Ollie said, quickly standing up to drag up his friend. 

"No, I'm not going to let this stupid little bitch tell me what to do!"

Jay tensed again and slowly picked me up out of his lap, placing me on the sofa beside him. He stood up, the muscles in his shoulders standing out because they were so tense. 

"Get out. Now. No one talks to my guests like that," Jay said. His voice was cold. It was the only sound in the whole house, and it struck genuine fear into my heart. 

"Guests? I'm a guest too!" Corey exclaimed. 

"Yes but you're not him, so leave."

"You are so fucking whipped, Jay," he laughed mirthlessly. "How long have you known him? A day? A week? You're already in love with him. You've known me for years!"

Jay's hands were turning into fists, making me worry for the men stood in front of him. I stood quickly and loosely took hold of his arm, tugging a little. 

"Come on, let's go and shower, Jay," I said gently, trying to pull him away with one hand and stroking his arm with the other. He didn't move. "Jay, I really want a shower, come with me? Please?"

This time his eyes slid to me and I managed to pull him a little towards me. I smiled up at him and pulled him a little further. 

"Please?" I pouted pleadingly. "Kitten wants a shower."

A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth and he let me pull him from the room. I shot a glance to the guys Jay had called his 'friends' and took hold of his hand, pulling him away. Once we were in the hall, I leaned up and kissed him gently. 

"I really do want a shower though; I have lube in my hair," I reminded him.

He smiled slightly and nodded, taking the lead and pulling me upstairs and back into his room, slamming the door behind us slightly. He started towards a door on the other side of the large room but I stopped him, pulling him into my arms instead, wrapping them around him tightly. 

He hesitated before holding me back, one arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand resting on the back of my head. He sighed and set his cheek on top of my head. 

"Your friends are dicks," I said. 

I felt his smile against my scalp.

(A/N I really hate this side of Corey XD Was pissed off just writing this but all will be explained soooooon! This chapter's dedicated to wanderingsouls for being sad for Kaidan with me :( Hopefully everything will be okay in the end #TeamKay4eva <3 ~Beka)