38

"I think you should go visit her" Hoseok sighs.

"I can't do that" I say.

"Dude you look horrible. I know you're taking this harder than you're showing everyone" he says.

He was right.

I couldn't even bring myself to eat much less work.

I couldn't do anything, I didn't want to, not without her.

"Please just go see y/n" Hoseok practically begs.

I slam my notebook down and storm out of the room.

Even just hearing her name made me even more frustrated.

Before I knew it I was running back to the apartment.

I needed to fix things.

When I get inside it's quiet.

I look around and my eyes land on a small note that was sitting on the piano.

Picking it up, I read it.

Dear, Yoongi. Thank you for the most amazing five years of my life. No matter what you say, it was five years of nothing but pure happiness for me. I don't know why you suddenly decided you didn't want me in your life anymore but I just want you to know that I'll always love and support you even though you've ripped out my heart and threw it down, shattering it into a million pieces. I'm so fucking sorry for whatever I did to make you hate me. I thought we were going to be together forever and get married and have children but I see now that I was the only one who thought about those things. I'm sorry for wasting five years of your life and I wish you the best with your music career. Goodbye, Yoongi. - Sincerely, y/n.

Looking down I see the music sheets of our song and the song she had made for me.

When I look around the apartment I notice what I hadn't when I first walked in.

All of y/n's things were gone.

I'm so fucking stupid!

I yell and fling the music sheets off of the piano.

(A/n; I'm telling y'all I put so much time and effort into finding this gif) -/

-/

She left and it's all my fault!

Falling down on my knees I bury my face in my hands.

I promised her I would always be there for her no matter what!

I promised her and once again,

I broke another promise.
-
you;

I left.

I deleted Yoongi's number, I packed my things, and I left.

Before doing that I stopped by Zico's and dropped off the puppy.

I just couldn't keep him, it hurt too much.

"Where to young lady?" The bus driver asks.

"Anywhere but here" I say as I walk to the back of the bus and drop down into the seat.

I put my headphones in and rest my head against the window.

Everything seemed so dark and next thing I knew, it began to rain.

I lost the man I love with all my heart, the sky is crying too, Life can't get any worse.

In that moment,

all I could do was cry.

-
A/n; So today I had a college visit and the college offers the major of writing and I'm really considering it. I just need to re take and raise my SAT scores because I'm below the score needed to get in. I really hope everything works out because my friends and I are planning to get an apartment so we don't have to pay more to stay on campus. Also tomorrow I'm gonna grab a job application or two so I can get a job. After the college visit I'm just really thinking about my life and my future. Even though it's stressful I'm actually really excited. I just hope things turn out well. 😌