Chapter 9 - I need waffles!

Alexandria

"I don't think I can do it," I ran my hand through my hair walking back and forth. I wasn't talking to anyone I was just in my room all by myself freaking out. It's been hours since Aden told me that I was to be introduced to his pack.

I've eaten, had a shower and have gotten dressed since then. I laid in bed thinking of all the bad things that could happen which included me thinking for some odd reason that they would tie me up to a poll and throw fruit at me. Why would they do that, that's just ridiculous. My brain is ridiculous for thinking they would do that.

Now all I am doing is walking back and forth saying 'I can do it' then saying 'I can't'. I've been doing this for an hour now and my feet are starting to hurt like a mother fucker.

"I need waffles!" I yelled feeling like I have solved all my problems but the only problem with that is that it wasn't a problem solver and it was just a distraction. I didn't really care at this point I just want out of this room.

But who is going to make me waffles?

Moon Gods I miss Ash I need her so bad right now and her wonderful waffles.

There is no point in getting sad that Ash is not here I should be getting sad that I have no one to make me waffles. Well, this means I'm going to have to make the waffles.

Everyone in the packs going to have to pray to the moon gods that I don't burn the house down.

With that thought in mind, I set off to leave the room. Walking down the hall I started to hear voices down the stairs that I was walking to. Realisation hit me that I was going to go to a kitchen in the middle of the day that will definitely have cooks and other people in it who are strangers.

I stopped in my trakes wide-eyed before running back to my room of safety slamming the door shut. Moon gods why did I slam the door? People could have heard it and they might come here and I really don't want to talk to-

My thoughts were cut short by a knocking at the door I was leaning on causing me to jump in fright.

Turning to the door my shaky hands reached out slowly opening the door to see Nolan with a look of worry taking hold of his face. "Are you okay?" He walked into my room closing the door behind him.

I nod my head not trusting my voice since I still felt on edge from the thought of going to the kitchen. All I wanted was a waffle-

Oh, my moon gods, Nolan is here!

A smile spread across my face as I looked up to Nolan suddenly not so jittery anymore. "Nolan you know how you love me and all," I started talking while giving him puppy dog eyes, "and how I am really scared of meeting the pack."

Nolan had a small fatherly smile on his face when he realised I wanted something, "what do you want?" He jokingly sounded like a father that was exhausted from kids asking too much of him. Right now Nolan is the best person on this earth I swear.

"Well, I really want a waffle."

"A waffle?" Nolan asked chuckling, "that's all you want? I thought you were going to ask me for a car."

"If you're offering I'll have that too," I joked.

"Hell no," his eyes widened in joking horror, "but as for the waffle sure."

He chuckled as I shood him with my hand. "Don't forget the maple syrup!" I yelled out to him as he left my room to get waffles.

-

Nolan stayed with me for the last two hours helping me gather the strength to leave the room. The pack meeting started half an hour ago which I was supposed to be there but I was in my room with Nolan crying. Aden got Lion to come and let me know to take my time since Aden had to update the pack with other things anyways which took a load off of my shoulders.