Chapter. S I X T E E N

Flynn Vasilios P

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

I stood frozen in shock as I watch the little boy running towards Jill. He looked so happy at seeing her.

Jill squatted down and hugged him tightly. "My baby." she said happily as she hugged the little boy. He buried his face in Jill's neck and kissed her on both of her cheeks.

My baby?

Did she have a baby?

The boy didn't look older than six years. He had a huge smile plastered on his face when Jill whispered something in his ear.

Is he mine?

It can't be, the little boy had curly black hair, neither me or Jill had curly black hair. He looked like an arab boy, but I could be wrong. He could be italian or spaniard.

 I snapped out of my thoughts when Jill turned around and faced me with the little boy in her arms

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jill turned around and faced me with the little boy in her arms. "This is my friend, Flynn. Will you say hi?" she whispered to the little boy. He nodded and looked at me from under his thick black eyelashes. His eyes were a dark shade of brown.

He is definitely not mine.

Was Jill pregnant six years ago and is that why she was so upset that night? And where's the father? I had so many question and I was mad that Jill didn't inform me about him.

"Hi Flynn." the little boy whispered shyly. I flashed him a smile and pinched his cheeks. "Hey buddy, everything good?"

He nodded and his eyes twinkled from excitement. I can see that he really loved Jill. "Yes, mommy is home. I missed mommy."

Mommy, he called Jill mommy.

There's no doubt he's her son. Even though he doesn't look like Jill, maybe he had the features of his father. But where the fucking hell is the father? I remembered that Jill said she only lived with her Aunt.

Jill probably saw all the confusion on my face, because she gave the little boy back to her aunt and send them to the living room to wait for her. Once they left, she looked up at me. Hell yea, I needed answers.