Bacon Solves Everything (Slight Smut)

Just a re upload from my YouTube one shot book.

Hey guys welcome to another one shot this time it is...

Tyler Oakley with both Callux and Calfreezy requested by Ceruleansky22

Scenario: Free Reign

(So what this means is that when ever you see free reign next to Scenario, I get full power over the situation the creators are in.)

Tyler's POV

After riding with Joe to wherever the fuck it is where ever we are going, He pulled underneath a massive apartment building and parked his car, gesturing me to get out first.

Tyler: "Men always making me open my own door."

Joe: "Fuck off Tyler come on, this will be fun I promise."

Tyler: "You said that last night yet here I am ready to sprint a marathon."

Joe: "Wow Tyler didn't think you had it in you."

Tyler: "Neither did I last night."

I watched as the joke took a few seconds for him before we both started crying in laughter. I hopped out of his car and followed him over to the elevator and started heading up.

Tyler: "Do I like? Need to know anything before hand?"

Joe: "One's Bisexual, the other one is straight but I know you will enjoy yourself and want to do a video."

Tyler: "What kind of video? Do you just secretly want me to record a video of me fucking these guys."

Joe: "As much as I'd love to see that, no, I don't think I want that. Just wait till you meet them."

As the doors opened into a hall, I followed him up till when he stopped in front of a door and knocked. Hearing someone call out that they were coming, I was rather taken aback when I saw a very naked and very tall Orange haired boy with a long face, Slim body with some decent abs going on... Not usually my type but I'd make an exception.

????: "Hey Joe and Tyler are here."

Behind him stood a fully clothed guy with ruffled black hair, he was definitely more my type.

Joe: "Freezy go put some pants or something on. And Cal how can you be so easy with this?"

Cal: "You get use to it, come on in."

I looked down and saw the site of this Freezy guy and I'll be damned if I let him put clothes on.

Tyler: "Oh no honey the size of that. It would be a shame to keep it hidden."

I looked up to see him smile before he stroked it once, sending a shiver up my spine from the thought of that inside me. Remember when I said I'd fuck them both as a joke... One down one to go.

Freezy: "Come on in guys. Cal just prepared lunch."

Cal: "It's nothing special."

Tyler: "I smell Bacon, yes I'm in, where?"

Freezy: "Kitchen."

I followed him through as he led me along until he stopped and started plating up. I could hear Joe starting a vlog as I looked down to see the larger than life muscle hanging between this guy's legs.

Freezy: "Like what you see?"

Tyler: "God I want it."

Freezy: "You should see Cal's. Pretty sure he's thicker."

Tyler: "I'm sure that can be arranged."

He winked once at me before handing over a plate with some food, I couldn't help but instantly dig in.

Joe: "And Tyler is stuffing his face as usual."

Tyler: "This is bacon, you need to leave right now if you don't like it. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life."

Joe: "Ok well you will have to stay with these guys for a little bit. I have to go pick up Alfie from the side men's place and then I'll come back and get you ok?"

Tyler: "Sounds good."

As he said his goodbyes. I looked back at Freezy as I saw him stroke himself a little more. Getting bigger as his cock got harder and holy fuck it had to be at least 8 inches long. It was an OK thickness, nothing too hard to take. I guess with his height he would have to be pretty well endowed.

Freezy: "I see you wanting it."

I watched him take a piece of bacon off my place, the food still floppy as if to be undercooked. I thought he was going to chuck it back in the oven to be cooked but I was wrong when I saw him wrap it around his cock. Making me want to groan.

Freezy:  "Which one do you want more."

Tyler: "Both obviously."

I stood up and walked around to his side! Getting to my knees and lining his member with my mouth, I watched a little pre cum fall out but that hasn't stopped me before. I played with it a little first, licking the head, sucking on it a little before letting my lips fall down to the base, thanking God I don't have a gag reflex. Yet with my eyes closed I knew I hit the end not when my nose touched his skin, but when the familiar taste of bacon attacked my tongue. I sucked harder and let my lips rest over the food as I used it to help me get Freezy off. I would have been there a little longer had I not felt another cock poke my cheek. I turned to see Cal with a strip of bacon hanging over his dick. As if begging me for a turn...

Tyler: "I have the best friends."

Freezy: "So we've been told... Happy Birthday Tyler..."