We'll Get Through This (Slight Smut)

You get the idea by now.

Hey guys I am back with another one shot and this time, requested by HollySkater.

The couple is Rob (Mr woofless) and Lachlan.

Scenario: "The boys are in the bathroom together when a hostage situation breaks out and the two boys get caught together by one of the gunman. Someone can die, the other boys are there...

Lachlan's POV

It was hard being in Texas sometimes. And now that I've moved here finally, I need to get my shit organized. Which means credit cards, Sim cards and anything else. But on the bright side, all the guys are helping me with my things. At the moment I'm just staying in the office with a mattress and a bag of clothes and things until all of my stuff is sent over.

Preston: "None of us want to go but it's the least we can do. And besides you need someone that can drive."

Ugh I'm going to need to get an American license too. Why did I decide this would be a good idea again?

Rob: "Come on baby boy it will be fun."

Hehe I remember now.

Rob: "And remember too, the sooner we get this done. The faster we will be finished and have you moved into a home in no time."

Lachlan: "Only if you promise to move in with me."

Rob: "I've already set up the documents I just need to send them off."

Jerome: "Come on let's go. Vik and his boyfriend arrive tomorrow and I want to spend as much time with them as I can."

Mitch: "Missing Ryan?"

Jerome: "God no he's like me little brother. Also Michael would kill me."

As we laughed and made small talk on our way to the bank. We stepped inside and I had to get in line with Preston but uh...

Lachlan: "Guys I feel like I'm about to piss myself."

Rob: "I've been here before with Preston a couple of weeks ago. I'll show you where they are."

Lachlan: "Thanks."

Only Preston knew about us being together. Jerome and Mitch just thought Rob was being his normal flirtatious self but no. We had been together for so long now it felt weird being apart from him. As he led me around a corner and to the toilets, he told me he had to go as well.

Lachlan: "Just meet back here when done?"

I saw the look in his eyes and I knew. I walked into the toilets and chose the end cubicle, stepping inside before feeling his palm on under the back of my shirt. Running along my back as it snaked around the front, his lips meeting the skin of my neck. I heard the door close behind me but I could barely stop myself from letting out a moan.

Lachlan: "This is so wrong."

Rob: "But I love you."

He spun me around and caught my lips, they were so soft and plump and oh my God I wanted to die there and then as if I'd just gone to heaven. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I didn't care as I took Robs shirt off his body. His hands snaking under my own shirt before he took it off, His chest now against mine. The hair tickling me as I let out a small gasp, feeling his hand fall and hover over my now erect cock. His light touch over my pants causing me to grind into his palm until I felt his hand pull my pants down slightly. My cock springing to life. He got on his knees and instantly took me in him, falling to the base before taking his mouth off and rising again. His tongue attacking mine as he Jerk ed me off. We were like that for a few moments before we heard what sounded like a loud bang, like a door being shut in anger and hard too.

Rob: "That killed the mood."

Lachlan: "You got me hard. I'd still fuck you."

I watched him smile and drop his pants slightly. He leant against the wall and stuck his ass out for me as I spat on my cock and positioned myself at his entrance. Slowly pushing in as I leaned forward and held his body... But the bang happened again, this time a lot closer. I thrust in once and pulled out in shock. The sound making me flinch while Rob gasped.

Lachlan: "Baby that doesn't sound like a door slamming."

Rob: "Hey relax, Look at me and breathe, I'm sure it's just someone angry they couldn't get a loan ok? Come on let's get dressed and go see what's going on."

Lachlan: "Ok."

As I pulled my pants up and put my shirt back on, I couldn't help but run my hand over Rob's bare chest.

Rob: "You always did love my body."

Lachlan: "More than anything."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. Checking to see a text from Preston not to leave the bathroom.

Lachlan: "Hey Rob."

I showed him the text before he looked at me strangely. Then we heard what was definitely a gun shot, followed by screaming before another shot was fired.

Lachlan: "What was that?"

Rob: "Gunshot. Lachlan stay back. We do not leave here understand."

I nodded my head but a minute later, scared out of my wits with Rob holding me tight. We heard the door to the bathroom slam open.

????: "IF ANYONE IS IN HERE GET OUT NOW!"

I barely let out a whimper before Rob rubbed his hand over my head to try and calm me down.

????: I CAN HEAR SOMEONE! GET OUT OR I'LL SHOOT THE DOORS IN!"

Rob: "OK hang on we're coming."

I heard him whisper to stay behind him. The words were barely a whisper before he unlocked the door with one hand holding mine as he stepped out and into the main area. His hand still fastened to mine as he led me out behind him.

????: "Faggots like you don't deserve to live anyway."

Before I could even comprehend what happened, I watched his finger pull the trigger and the gun fire. Deafening me as the world turned to slow motion. Everything moved so slowly yet I was powerless to stop us. A few moments later, Rob and I both hit the ground before the gunman ran out. Rob and I both lay there for a little before I heard him let out a deep sob.

Lachlan: "Robby..."

Rob: "It's going to be OK. We can do this I promise."

His tears fell hard, his sobbing breaking up.

Lachlan: "It hurts... It hurts so much."