London is Burning... Again

Your POV:

"So, Grell, pulling the strings behind the scenes, eh?" Sebastian dusts himself off.

"I pull nothing more than the red strings that connect our hearts together, Bassy~" Grell attempts to jump Sebastian into an embrace. She failed miserably and fell flat on her face.

"How could you!? I'm so dainty!" She holds her head in pain, while pointing an accusing finger at Sebastian.

"Now, now. Don't act so offended. You struck first after all."

"I just took an affectionate swipe at you out of excitement! I didn't mean any harm by it!"

"You attacked him with a death scythe. Was he supposed to just stand there while you cut him in half?"

"Yes!"

I face palm at her response.

"Besides, I was only following that pig!"

"You're after her too?"

"You two are acquainted with this freak, then?" Ciel asks.

"Regrettably, yes. His job is to collect souls of the deceased. He's a grim reaper."

"Hold on a moment. So then, you know about grim reapers, miss Y/N? You knew his name."

"Of course I know about grim reapers!" I sling an arm around Grell's shoulders. "Besides, who wouldn't know this flamboyant reaper's name?"

"I didn't." Ciel rose an eyebrow.

"That's because you weren't cool enough, but now you know."

Ciel shakes his head at me in disappointment. That's when I realized that I was wasting time.

"Hmm...a grim reaper. Perhaps, Sebastian, you share a lot in common."

I let out a short laugh and let go of Grell.

"Really~" Grell smirks and wiggles her eyebrows at Sebastian, whose own eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"There has been a recent spike of crime. I imagine that's what brought him here. The sudden increase in souls."

Grell suddenly got up real close to Sebastian's face.

"Surely my work load will decrease with you on the prowl, eh, Se-bas-tian~" Grell pokes at Sebastian's chest. "At last, our amorous adventure can begin a-" Sebastian steps back and Grell fell down. As she hit the ground, a building blowing up was heard a few blocks away.

"We don't have time to deal with him. Let's go."

"Yes, sir." Sebastian ran with Ciel as I grab Grell's arm and pull her to follow them. She suddenly jumps into the flames in front of Sebastian.

"Leap through these flames! Gather me in your arms, and hold me tight dear, sweet-"

"Excuse me." Sebastian literally stepped on her to continue following his master. I couldn't help but laugh at Grell before helping her up.