Goodnight text?

I snuggled in my bed's thick covers until there was a ting sound coming from my phone, I figured somebody texted me. But, my bed warmth around my body prevented me from reaching my phone beside my drawer. I decided to ignore the message that has been sent and just go to sleep.

When I was finally engulfed in the darkness of my mind and the warmth around my body, I knew that I would dream soon. When I was already drifting towards my newly made dream, another ring came from my phone ripping me out of my sleep. I mentally groaned, again not being able to reach my phone from the comfortable warmth around my body. I just laid there, waiting to drift to sleep, until I was again interrupted by a new coming message from my phone.

'I swear if it's Mel I'm going to block her'. I thought while taking my phone and looking at the messenger.

I was quite surprised to find that the messenger was Adrien.

"I must be dreaming," I mumbled to myself. There is no way that Adrien will text me in the middle of the night, right?

I tried to snuggle in my warm thick covers once more, ignoring Adrien's so-called "text" and tried to sleep. Then there was another ting sound coming from my phone, so I reached out to my phone irritated at what was so damn important for Adrien to be texting me, and at this late hour.

Adrien: Hey r u awake?

I cant sleep (¬_¬)

Adrien: If u aren't, imma wake u up!

If I can't sleep I ain't letting u sleep either(● ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ we're in this together.

Adrien: Wake uP

Adrien: Wake uP

Adrien: Wake uP

Adrien: Wake uP

Adrien: Wake uP

Adrien: Bitch I told u to wake the fuck up. (^)

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming, but I wasn't. Adrien is actually texting me, I think he might be on something.

You: Bitch, the fuck u want?!🙃 can't u see I'm trying to sleep?! Or r u that fucking stupid🙃

Adrien: Yay!! U woke up( ^ω^ )

You: R u drunk??? And what's with the Japanese emojis?

Adrien: I'm not drunk, and I think it's cute(*^ω^*)

You: r u high?

Adrien: I'm not high either (-_-)

You: r u sure?

Adrien: yes, and why do u think so lowly of me。゚(`゚)゚。 that hurts my feelings(ω)

You: Bitch I don't give a damn about ur feelings😑

Adrien: Why u so mean ( ;∀;)

You: it's 2 in the fucking morning!!! I'm fucking tired! And u don't let me sleep!! What did u think I would do??? Be fucking jolly😒😤

Adrien: I will make it up to u

You: Hw??

Adrien: I will take u out see a movie? If u want I mean.....

You: Is Adrien Rider asking me out??

Adrien: Of course not!!!! It's just to make it up to u, u did put up with me for a while.

But u don't need to accept the offer; if it's u want after all.

You: will there be food involved?

Adrien: yeah.......

You: then I'm in, see u tmm at 6

Adrien: cool

see u tmm, goodnight

You: Goodnight