21

Yay!! It's my birthday guys 💗 Ya fave author is finally seventeen! 1️⃣7️⃣ 10-13
Libra gang⛽️⛽️

Cardi

I stared down at my phone realizing what the fuck was going on. Brianna was in danger. I flew off the couch and ran off the apartment. I arrived to August' apartment and I was pounding the door and he swung it open. "Yo, Cardi you good?" He asked standing in front of the door shirtless.

"Can I come in?" I asked and he moved to the side and I walked in. He entered into the kitchen and I walked in behind him. "Sum'n wrong?" He asked me. I sighed, "Brianna is in danger." I told him. "How you kno'?"

"We made up a code for each other if anything happened to me and the she called me, said the code and just hung up." I told him. "I know there is something wrong with her."

"You have an idea who it ca' be?"

I shook my head no, "I have no idea. I might go talk to Derek and tell him about it." August shook his head, "Nah don't tell him."

"Why not? I'm definitely not keeping this information to myself. Somebody is gonna have to know."

He sighed. "You sha' prally  tell Chris, but I'on think Derek should kno'. Thas' ha' ex, you don't know if he kno' sum'n." - "I should tell Chris, but honestly, the way he hurt Brianna, I don't even wanna see his face."

"You gon' have ta' tell him sonna' or lata'." He told me. "I know, and I need to tell him now because every second that we waste, could be her last breath." I said truthfully. I felt shivers through out my body. I could never think of Brianna being dead.

"You want me to come witchu?" He asked and I nodded my head and walked out the kitchen. But he grabbed my hips and turned me around to face him. "It's gon' be okay, aight?" He reassured me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah. I just feel like my other half is gone. Y'know?" I replied. He looked at me for a second before agreeing. "Yeah, I kno'. Buh' we gonna get ha' and I put tha' on my broda'." He said and that's when I knew he was serious because he told me how much his brother meant to him and even though he didn't tell me exactly what happens, I kinda knew.

We left his apartment and he drove over to Chris'. I sat on the passenger side, looking at the window trying to take my mind off the drama.

It was the Brianna girl's second day and I could tell she was scared. She was sitting on top of her bunk bed playing with her fingers and it look like she was trying to stop herself from crying.

"Yo, you good?" I asked her and she jerked back before looking at me. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled.

"Don't be scared of Veronica, she just a big 'ole bully and nobody like ha." I told her. She nodded her head, "I'm not scared of her, I just don't want to be here." She said honestly.

"I'on think anybody wanna be here, but hey." I shrugged my shoulders. "How long you been here?" She asked me.

"Hm... Shit, I forgot. She started counting with her fingers. "I been here since I was six and I'm seventeen now so..."

She didn't say anything. "How old are you?" She asked me. "Just turned seventeen." - "Ya mama dropped you off or sum'n?" She asked me.

She shook her head no before sighing, "Nope. Long story." - "I got time." I said before sitting on top of my bunk bed, waiting to hear this interesting story.

I felt the car come to a stop. August and I both got out the car and we walked up to Chris' floor. I stood by August as he knocked on the door. Chris opened it, "What y'all niggas doing here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes before brushing past him and walking into his apartment.