Chapter Eighteen

"Hurry up bae!" Kamille yelled at Ace as he sat in the bathroom knowing she had to use the bathroom.

"Man don't rush me." He replied not moving at all. Although he had already finished his business he just decided to sit there to aggravate her.

By the time he came out the bathroom Kamille had already found herself in the other bathroom.

Once she finished her business she turned off the light but tripped over the bathroom's trashcan on the way out.

"Oh shit you good?" Ace said standing over her cackling

"Oh shut up" She replied mugging him as she stood up

When she stood up to pick up all the things back into the trash bag there were two pregnancy test that read positive sitting right in front of her and Ace seen them just as she did causing the two to look at each other.

"Well they aint mine." Ace said putting his hands up in surrender

"They aren't mine either." Kamille said scrunching her face up knowing they only other person that they could belong to was Monica.

Kamille was more confused than anything that her best friend wouldn't tell her something as big as her being pregnant. Although they had been gone for a couple of days Kamille was still calling her none stop which confused her as of why she hadn't answered or told her.

"Hmm." Kamille said getting up with a blank look on her face

"Man don't tell me you about to cry over that weird ass shit." Ace sighed knowing she was

"Abdul that's my bestfriend why wouldn't she tell me something like that."

"I don't know man c'mon our movie playing and shit." He said walking back into the living room

After picking up all the stuff Kamille washed her hands and laid back on the couch with him.

Just as she began to doze off the alarm went off notifying them that someone was coming in the front door. Just as Ace sat up Monica strolled into the living room where the two were sitting.

"Bae I have to handle some I should be back later though."

"Alright just call if you're coming back." She said sitting up on the couch

"Don't start that pouting stuff man." He said laughing finding it funny that she stayed under him 24/7 and still found a way to miss him. "I love you i'll see you later." He said grabbing her rear kissing her lips.

"I love you too." She pouted letting him go

"Oop what I miss." Monica asked side eyeing them

"Apparently we both missed a lot." Kamille replied smartly and what is that supposed to mean.

"Alright im gone." Ace said leaving out the door

"It means where have you been! I have been calling you and texting you nonstop."

"I was busy." Monica said sitting on the couch

"I bet." Kamille said getting up to go to her room

"So your just going to walk away?"

"What do you see me doing Monica?"

"Wow so it's like that?" Monica asked with an unreadable expression on her face

"It's only like that because im not kissing your ass. I hope that baby is okay."

Monica's face flushed and she almost shitted on herself