Chapter 14

*tb to when Camilla Cabello was in Fifth Harmony*
Gabi's *POV*
🤗2 weeks later🤗
Me and Lucas have been practicing this dance for two weeks now and I even called the school and since it's a private school I most definitely need to make sure if the songs are appropriate, they said it is ok because it is open free letting the students show there talents. Also since I've been rambling I forgot to mention that the performance is today I am so excited me and Lucas are getting ready right now and I'm so excited.

 Also since I've been rambling I forgot to mention that the performance is today I am so excited me and Lucas are getting ready right now and I'm so excited

Me and Lucas walk to my car and I drive us to his school

Me and Lucas walk to my car and I drive us to his school. When we got here Lucas took me to the back stage area were we started practicing. The show guy walked up to us and told us we had 5 minuets we make sure that everything is okay and when we walk out the couch for the first dance is already out, when the music starts both of us start dancing. We just finished both dances and everyone loved it thank god I thought that the wiggle dance was to inappropriate for this school too but it wasn't yay. When we went back stage people told us we did great other people glared but whatever I like competition as well. I turn to the side and see May so I yell "NEWLY WED" she turns knowing I'm the only person that calls her that she sees me and runs towards me and hugs me like she hasn't seen me in 10 years. When we pull apart she says "You guys did great out there." But then I realize that she shouldn't be here just for me so I ask "Hey I know my brothers and my cousins and some friends are here but um why are you here cause I know your not here with them cause then you will be wearing a shirt that says 'Go Lucabi'(short for Lucas and Gabi)like everyone else" she laughs and says "No I'm here for my little brother he's gonna sing and play the piano actually he's playing right now." We all ran to the side lines and this kid was amazing.

When he comes back, back stage I walk up to him and say "Oh my gosh kid you really need to get into the music business I should now all my siblings are musicians and I just happen to be one too." he smiles at me and says "Why thank you Gabi I thought that you and your brother's dance routines were amazing as well." "Ok wow kid how do you now my name and no offense but what's yours?" he laughs and says "Well who doesn't know your name you and your whole family is famous and my sister is dating your twin brother duh, also my name is AJ." I laugh and say "Well honestly I did forget about all that stuff and nice to meet you AJ also I forgot this is my brother Lucas but you probably already know that." He nods his head yes. We hear the host say "all performers to the stage" so you guest it everyone go's to the stage. We are all lined up and the announcer says "Welllll in third place is Ashton Tyler with the amazing cooking show, in second place is Gabriella and Lucas the dance team with the amazing dance routine." Practically all the people that came aka like half of the guests here started yelling and screaming I laughed when Ayden yelled "Whatsa matta with you they should got first place" the announcer obviously ignored that and said "Finally first place winner AJ Mitchell and his beautiful voice" all of May's family screamed and yelled for him me and Lucas went to go hug him which we were successful at yes another free hug. When me and Lucas got back to are family I didn't realize that Wyatt and his family was here but Sean and Ray walked up to me god dammit stop doing that little flutter thing stomach. The thing is I don't even know which one I love more like I feel so weird I was dating my brothers best friend and now I have a crush on my brother's best friend who's my ex boyfriend's brothers. When I snap out of my trance Ray tells me that he needs to talk to me I nod my head and I see Sean with a hint of jealousy yesssss he might actually like me back and honestly I'm falling hard and maybe this talk is about Ray asking me on a date wow I couldn't be happier. When we get to a private corner Ray just spills it out and says "I think I'm in love with...your cousin Daniella." I'm ready for the pain to hit me in the heart with a sledge hammer but nothing happens except for a slight little pinch wow my heart was wasting its time considering all those time it was dying by just watching him date other girls like wtf heart your fucking confusing. I look back at him and say "Your in love with my cousin Daniella?" he nods his head I sigh and say "Fine I'll help you out but if you hurt her I will personally chop your dick off and force feed it to you, do you understand me." he nods not seeming affected dammit I thought that I would be able to scare him but nope he can't even try to be nice, anyways I say "if you are able to get on her brother's good side and permission she'll pretty much fall in love" he says "This should be easy I mean her brothers seem pretty chill" I chuckle and say "Daniella has never had a boyfriend because none of the boys have ever been able to get her brother's permission so if you win them over of course she'll be head over heels for you." He nods his head and says "Wish me luck for when I actually gain enough courage to step up to them." We both laugh and I wish him luck we walk out and Sean asks me "Hey, can I take you back to set right now so you don't get caught up in all this stuff and you can get changed faster and not be late" I agreed because I'd rather not be late. Actually I don't even remember having to work today but I probably forgot because of this dance thing. We went to his car and off to set we went.