III

"Listen, pal, I'll be 100% honest with you right now; she's hella fucking hot. Like have you seen her tits? Talk about-"

"Grayson, that literally does not help with anything- why the fuck would you even, you know what? Whatever. Never mind, it's dumb. She's just my partner for a stupid fucking project," I say, cutting Grayson off.

Grayson stares blankly at me for a few seconds before leaning back in his chair and shrugging. He sighs before standing up and grabbing his now empty cereal bowl.

"Well, just know she's hot so like if you end up falling hardcore it's all aight. She'd be a good fuck, honestly. Shit, just thinking about her tight pu-"

"GRAYSON, LEARN TO KEEP SHIT TO YOURSELF PLEASE," I shout as I throw my napkin at him. He throws his bowl in the sink before walking out of the kitchen laughing his head off.

God, what did I do to deserve such a jackass brother? Jesus Christ, name a more annoying person, I'll wait.

•••

"So she doesn't talk? Like at all?" Jack asks as he slams his lunch tray on the table. I nod as I sit down on the bench, facing directly in front of him. Grayson and our friend Dylan sat down as well, immediately trading food with one another.

"How did you guys communicate?" Dylan asks as he raises his eyebrows. I shrug and bite my lip while recalling the whole night. The fact she used up that whole pad in just three hours of "talking". Crazy.

"They probably didn't need to communicate a lot while fucking," Jack shrugs while Grayson and Dylan burst into laughter. I elbow Grayson in the rib causing him to choke on his hotdog.

"No, she used a pad of paper and a pen. She would write down what she wanted to say then show me. It was kind of cute to be honest," I say as I take a bite of my hotdog.

Both Dylan and Jack look at each other before shaking there heads lightly. "Ethan fucking Dolan just admitted she was cute," Jack said.

I throw a French fry at him quickly, "I didn't even fucking say that, legit just said that the fact she wrote on the pad and shit was cu-" I cut myself off as my eyes meet Rose's. I hadn't even noticed that she was sitting alone only two tables ahead of me. Her eyes were attached to mine as she swung her legs back and forth. Her bottom lip was in between her teeth as she begin to tilt her head to the side.

"Hello? Earth to Ethan?" Dylan waves his hand in front of me, causing me to look away from Rose. I shake my head lightly before taking my lunch tray and standing up from my seat. All the guys begin to call my name as I walk over to rose. I totally blocked out their voices as I sat down in front of her.