Bad Boy Love~ Part 35

~A/N~

Hey guys! A lot of you have forgotten the characters and some of the information, and I don't blame you.

Here are the list of the MOST IMPORTANT characters and who plays them.

Maya Reeds:
-Main Character
-Look on my Instagram page to see who she looks like. But for now, just say a teenage version of Megan Fox.

Jake Groom:
-Mean bad boy who house Maya has to live in
-Teenage version of Dave Franco.

Samantha Groom:
-Jake's younger sister
-I was thinking Nash Grier's litter sister with brown hair and blue eyes.

Zach Dallas:
-Guy Maya met at the movies and friendzoned
-Cameron Dallas.

George Groom:
-Jake's 12 year old brother
-Um, I don't really know.

Carrie Groom:
-Jake's mother. Maya is staying in her house. Maya's mom's bestfriend. *Please note that these are supposed to be younger mothers.*
-Jennifer Aniston

Katie Reeds:
-Maya's mother. Same name as Maya's bestfriend. Carrie Groom's bestfriend.
-Sara Evans

Ryan:
-Maya's ex-boyfriend. *Last name unknown at the moment*
-Josh Hutcherson with blonde hair and blue eyes. Look on my Instagram.

So these are all of the most important characters at the time.

*In this chapter*

Maya's mom is in China on a 'business'
trip. Turns out, Maya's birth father that ran out on her lives in China. Maya's mom didn't tell her that that is what she was up to.

Please tell me if you need me to clarify anything further.

Name these dots suckers :)
.....................................................

(Sorry, After humor. Enjoy!)

I reach out a shaking hand and take the phone from Carrie. She smiles at me and walks out of the room. She knows something is up, I know she does.

"Hello?" I exhale into the phone.

"Maya! Baby I am so happy to hear your voice again. Merry Christmas," she chirps happily.

"Merry Christmas, I am happy to hear from you too. How's China?"

"China is amazing, I can't tell you how many people try to touch Melissa's red hair!" she laughs. Melissa is her assistant who has red and curly hair. She also has green eyes and freckles on her pale skin, which makes her even more unusual to the Chinese.

I blankly laugh along. I'm sweating, why am I sweating? Just tell her already. Just blurt it out and scare the shit out of her.

"So, have you talked to Jim yet?" I say with a shaky voice, stating the name of my father. I can't call him Dad.

The line goes completely silent. I stay silent in return, and wait for her answer.

"Ma-Maya? Wh-What are you talking about?" she says nervously. She is such a bad liar.

"You know what I am talking about Mom. Jim lives in China, and you aren't on a business trip. Melissa isn't with you, you just used her as a cover up. So, have you talked to him yet?"

"Honey, I have no idea what you are talking abo-"

"Cut the crap Mom," I snap. I would normally get back handed for snapping at my mom, but this is serious shit.