Confronting

Does anyone else have a cold? Because I feel like my throat is on fire. Also, another reminder that if y'all follow me on here I will follow you back.
____________________________
Maya was laying on her bed trying to keep herself from crying as she went through her head how are was going to tell her mom that she's coming without Simon this weekend. Suddenly the door was opened and in came Riley, Lucas, Farkle and Zay. Maya sniffled as she looked up at them as they all came into the room and took their seats all around Maya.

"We heard about what happened." Riley said which made Maya look and glare at Zay.

"Hey I didn't say a thing." He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Actually we heard it from Farkle." Lucas said.

"And I heard it strait from Simon. I went by my room to get something and he told me what happened." Farkle said. For a minute nobody said anything. Suddenly Lucas too a deep breath.

"Maya-"

"Look huckleberry I know what I did was wrong. I've already had this talk with Zay and right now I'm already wishing that I could jump out of my body and beat my self. So please can I not get the whole "how could you do this" and "you're no different than your dad."" Maya said which made Lucas's face soften at her last comment.

"Look Maya, none of us are going to sit her and pretend that what you did was okay. But we're still your friends, and right now you're going through a lot of emotions and we need to be here for you." Riley said but Maya shook her head.

"Why? You guys should hate me right now." Maya said which made Lucas chuckle.

"Because you make a mistake? We all make mistakes Maya, it's part of being human." He said shaking his head.

"Farkle he's your roommate." Maya stated.

"Well yeah but Maya your my best friend. In this situation I would never take your side, but that doesn't mean I can't be there for you as a friend." Farkle said.

"Maya as long as you know what you did was wrong and you own up to it and apologize then you're good. And you have done all three of those things, now it's time that you move on." Zay said. Maya sighed as she sat up on her bed and wiped her eyes.

"I really hurt him." She said shaking her head.

"He'll forgive you in time." Farkle said nodding his head.

"But you don't get it Farkle, I can't forgive myself." Maya snapped. Riley and Lucas shared a look before Zay sighed and sat down beside Maya.

"Look, how about we all take the night and watch a movie like we use to." Zay said making Farkle smile.

"Yeah. I mean just because we're in college now doesn't mean that we can't do the things that we use too." He said.

"Yeah Maya what do you say? I think it's a great idea." Riley said. Maya sighed as she realized what they were trying to do.

"It's not going to take my mind off of things." Maya said and Lucas sighed.

"No hut it will help you relax more. Maybe all you need to do is have a night of laughs before you go back to reality." Lucas explained. Maya smiled and hesitantly nodded her head.

"Fine. But I get to pick the movie."
~
Josh cleared his throat as he knocked on the door. He waited a good minute or two before knocking again. Almost immediately the door opened and was almost slammed back in his face. Josh put his foot in the door so that it couldn't be closed.

"Look man, I don't won't to be here just as much as you don't want me here. But we do have to talk." Josh said seriously. Simon sighed before he turned back into his room leaving the door open for Josh.

"Whatever you have to say, say it fast because I'm going out." Simon said as he took his wallet and put it in his back pocket. Josh sighed as he realized what that meant.

"Common Simon, did you and Maya even officially break up yet?" Josh asked. Simon looked at him and glared.

"I would say that's none of your business but considering the way your and Maya's relationship is going I'm sure she would tell you." Simon said sarcastically. Josh rolled his eyes.

"I kissed her, Simon. Don't be mad at Maya." Josh stated.

"Yeah but she kissed you back, Josh. She cheated, but that's okay because I don't blame Maya. I don't even blame you." Simon said making Josh confused.

"I figured I would be holding my nose by now." Josh said making Simon laugh bitterly.

"Don't think I haven't thought about it. But it's my fault. It's my fault for thinking Maya was different than any other girl in this college." Simon said bitterly. Josh shook his head.

"Maya is different." Josh stated. Simon shook his head.

"Easy for you to say. She chose you." Simon spoke. Josh sighed.

"No. She walked away after we kissed." Josh said. Simon laughed bitterly again.

"Oh how nice of her, finally realized that she was supposed to be faithful after she got what she wanted for years." Simon said shaking his head. Josh winced and clenched his fist before taking a breath to calm himself down.

"Look Simon I'm going to cut you some slack since I know that you're hurting and you're just speaking out in pain. But when you get your thoughts together, talk about Maya like that again and you'll be the one holding your nose." Josh threatened. Simon stared at him before shaking his head and grabbing his deodorant and putting it on.

"Whatever man. I guess you have the right to say that now that she's all yours." Simon said as he shook his shirt out a little before grabbing his keys. He started out the door before Josh grabbed his shirt and pulled his back so that they were face to face.

"Putting all of this with Maya to the side for a minute. Take it from someone who watched you grow from that immature party kid in freshman year to the man you are supposed to be today. Don't go out and turn back into who you use to be just because you had one bad relationship experience. You're not going to hurt anyone except yourself." Josh said. Simon swallowed hard before responding.

"Maya's probably surrounding her self with her friends right now. I on the underhand don't have anyone at this school who wants to hang out unless there is drinking involved. We all have our ways of coping of Josh." And with that Simon shrugged past Josh making sure to bump his shoulder into Josh's on his way out the door.
____________________________
Simon is still a good guy he is just hurting. I think everyone can understand because he did get cheated on. The very first chapter to An Agents Life has been posted.