Chapter XXXI

After swimming on the beach for almost 3 hours, looking at my fingers makes me feel like I'm old already because of how wrinkled they look. I decided to step out of the water and dry myself up, soon enough, Amelia and Ethan followed and then the rest.

It's already 12 PM in the afternoon, I guess and the guys are planning on going to the Amusement park. 

I'm not really into Amusement parks really but, It is fun to be like a kid once again and experience how fun it was playing there. Especially the roller coasters and the Ferris wheel, seeing how high you are and seeing the perfect view of the landscape.

It is thrilling.

Deciding or should I say, debating on whether I should go or not. Half of my brain is telling me to stay at the beach house and watch Netflix and the other half wants me to join the guys, Amelia's right anyways, we should spend Spring break together and not spending it alone by myself.

It's making me selfish which I already am. Before I step inside the beach house to wash up, I grabbed my stuff first. I looked at Amelia who is sitting on the chair with her shades on, probably she wants to get her skin tanned.

She noticed me staring at her, she pulls down her shades and looked at me. "You're going to wash up already?" She asked and I nodded my head, she puts her shades back and opened her mouth, ready to say something but was cut off by Cayden.

"Are you going back to the beach house?" He asked and I just looked at him, blinked my eyes a few times and nodded my head once again. He grabbed the stuff that I was holding as I quirk my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll carry these for you," He said. Amelia starts to smile, I can sense that she's somewhat containing something inside of her, making me confuse and curious at the same time. 

I looked at Cayden and the stuff that he was holding, which is mine, apparently. "I can carry those, I'm not that lazy," I said, trying to grab my stuff back but he won't insist.

"I'd rather not," He said. I was about to go on savage mode with him but instead, he walked away with my stuff. I looked at Amelia who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Go chase cutie," She said. I rolled my eyes and ran towards Cayden, I did catch up with him and we just walked back inside the beach house, silently. No small talk, just us at 12 PM in the afternoon.

My mind starts to drift off to what happened last night at the beach and what happened during the last movie we watched, which I can't even remember everything. Although, I can still remember that I didn't finish the movie that we watched.

And maybe, I fell asleep with Cayden or maybe... "Uh, are you just going to stand there?" Cayden asked, breaking out of my thoughts and looked at him. I shake my head and went back inside the beach house.

It was just the two of us inside. I walked towards Amelia and I's bedroom with Cayden behind me, following. I went inside and Cayden placed my towel and bathrobe on the bed. I waited for him to leave but he just stood there, looking at me.

"Um, you may leave now," I said, holding the door open for him and just blinked his eyes whilst looking at me. "What?" I asked him, looking into his eyes. He just stood there on his spot, quietly while staring straight into my eyes.

"If you don't want to leave, it's fine. But, I'm going to wash up now," I said as I closed the door behind me and grabbing some clothes and a towel, I stepped inside the toilet and locked it.

After 15 minutes of washing up, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself up. I wore my clothes, twisted the towel into my hair and closed the lights before I leave the toilet. I walked back towards the bed, still seeing Cayden inside the room.